BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It makes some updates that I don't play, and I've read that a yandere LI has been added. I'm not a fan of this type of LIs, so I guess I'll avoid her (I guess it's possible).

It just adds more scenes for Harem Route really
I guess a new game needs to be started to go that route, am I right?

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
It just adds more scenes for Harem Route really

Just got to the part where Rachael's whore/harem route was bugged before... and it still seems to be. Pick harem and it still goes down the whore route and gets stuck when the slut bar is maxed. The final section doesn't unlock.

Pourus84

Mar 27, 2019
for some reason Rachel is getting the whore route scenes even when I choose her harem route, is there any way for me to fix this?

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Sakura scares the shit out of me...

Edit = Yup, scares the shit out of me. She's got a collection of foreskins and left testicles doesn't she...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mhmmmhm

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: AwsHen

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
I think it's time for me to drop this game... the H version characters are boring, the parody version I prefer never gets updated anymore, and what updates do trickle out for either game are usually only one or two scenes at the most.

Thanks for the ride I guess, it was fun until the game I originally pledged for got tossed aside.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes