I<3snek

Feb 9, 2019
My game doesn't seem to launch... I open the game, then it opens a white window then closes... What do I do?

Aug 9, 2018
So I just decided to restart and didn't realize the intro had been redone to replace Rachael with Sakura as the first girl.

Anyone else feel like the story flowed better starting off with seducing the quiet new girl and working your way up? I feel like the Yandere is too much as the very first girl you meet (and you can't avoid her either), feel like it makes more sense that she becomes insanely obsessed with you because you've fucked every other girl on campus rather than out of completely nowhere at the start. It also feels more natural for her to join a pre-existing harem than to allow one to be formed after she already starts "dating" you.

It really is also jarring because it feels like a different game with a different MC personality (because it is) so putting that right at the start when you're trying to figure the game out is off-putting IMO. Your MC flip flops between "nervous virgin" and "whoring chad". I kinda wish you could disable her story until after Emilia moves in.

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
I haven't tried the new intro, but when I started originally I basically ignored Rachel after the forced intro until much later anyway so I don't think it would make much difference to me.

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
does this have netorase?
Kinda. The swim team captain's whore route has her do stuff with the swim team to "motivate" them. Another girl becomes a glory hole/bathroom prostitute. But, it's not what I would say is typical netorase. It feels more like MC just pimping them out.

Reactions: jxd

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes