Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I was pointing out the simple fact- banking sector won't be convinced to support sex-based endeavours because it is not "stable" enough. No ideology here or biased truths.

Eromancer and other hdevs are crazy to think they can change the mind of the corporate drones about it.
That's about it.
Ero's a clever guy and the balance of probabilities is full time on this project. If this all came crashing down then he will struggle to get a job on equal or near similar pay. I get that he would be angry knowing that he is stuck on the whims of some corporate woke ideology. I can imagine the discussion in a job interview "So Mr Eromancer you have 6 years of a profitable software development, can you show us some examples of your work....."

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
It's that they updated it and added more stuff

View attachment 3521241
View attachment 3521242

This is a new option they added, to toggle this annoying option on and off.
View attachment 3521243
Oh i didn't know about that one, but i got it too work
1712609506762.png
the link u gave already shows u how, get the Melonloader.exe > this is a mono game so download the mono version of CUE > unzip into game folder > run Melonloader.exe > locate the PureOnyx.exe > check "latest" box > select v0.5.7 instead > install > Run game. Thats it. :3

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
View attachment 3522735
the link u gave already shows u how, get the Melonloader.exe > this is a mono game so download the mono version of CUE > unzip into game folder > run Melonloader.exe > locate the PureOnyx.exe > check "latest" box > select v0.5.7 instead > install > Run game. Thats it. :3
Don't worry, that's what we're here for, but can you share the file already all installed? That way I can use it, it's just that I'm bad at this, it never comes out so I would appreciate it if I shared the file already installed

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Don't worry, that's what we're here for, but can you share the file already all installed? That way I can use it, it's just that I'm bad at this, it never comes out so I would appreciate it if I shared the file already installed
i can't, the MelonLoader does the installing, its already easy.

dean027

May 3, 2018
PureOnyx-0.102
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Sorry for the question but why so much difference between the 1st page .102 version (2,03G) vs this one (1,6G, which seems more coherent)?

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
So I finally fought the brute for the first time and this guy is challenging for the wrong reasons. He has hundreds of hit points, a leap attack that covers a screen length, and several attacks that are quick enough to punish even your fastest punch. What confuses me is that this guy is way more tanky than the heavily armored male cops yet his attacks are the quickest in the game with minimal telegraphing. I found the most success by giving a quick jab before repossioning by dodging. When he blocks I follow with the kick combo as it makes him stay still and he doesn't get knocked down, increasing the window to deal damage. That said every time a brute shows up I kiss goodbye to my knuckles and shoes because fighting this bozo eats up 33-50% of their durability per encounter. At least the damage he deals is miniscule.

Also did anyone figure out the new name for the bukkake component? I spent a good half an hour trying to find it to no avail.

Reactions: Chronos Alpha-Omega

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
View attachment 3522735
My Unity Explore is small, do you know how to make it bigger? I also want it to come out like yours, that's how it comes out to me. (In the image the Unity Explorer looks big but in reality all of them look small and I can't move the frames, maybe it's my laptop screen)
3.png

Novalesca

Feb 27, 2018
I saw this on itch.io for $8. how... DARE YOU!?!?!? With how long this has been in development since 2018? the patreon backers don't give you enough money? HOW MUCH GREED DO YOU HAVE?!

Don't say some BS like "well I am only one person that...." or "It is difficult to..." Shut your greedy lying mouth. You have no right to take money from people in patreon and also make it cost $8 UNFINISHED for others. You make me sick "eromancer" Throat a cactus.

May 25, 2021
I saw this on itch.io for $8. how... DARE YOU!?!?!? With how long this has been in development since 2018? the patreon backers don't give you enough money? HOW MUCH GREED DO YOU HAVE?!

Don't say some BS like "well I am only one person that...." or "It is difficult to..." Shut your greedy lying mouth. You have no right to take money from people in patreon and also make it cost $8 UNFINISHED for others. You make me sick "eromancer" Throat a cactus.
patreon banned and deleted account because sex looks "non consent" he lost all patreon money a long time ago.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
My Unity Explore is small, do you know how to make it bigger? I also want it to come out like yours, that's how it comes out to me. (In the image the Unity Explorer looks big but in reality all of them look small and I can't move the frames, maybe it's my laptop screen)
View attachment 3525595
its ur laptop, u got it to work at least

robdelobe

Jul 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is what kept me from returning to patreon when it stabilized after the first round of deplatformings. Honestly turned me off to western crowd funding in general. Now I'm wondering about what I should do with my Fanbox subscriptions. At least Dlsite still has ways to pay with cards, as convoluted as it is. This might finally get me to invest in crypto. alot of markets have crypo payment portals, anyways.

It does kinda surprise me that Ero though he could keep Patreon going indefinitely. Anyone with any sort of sense would've been investing in alternatives so that business would be disrupted as little as possible when the inevitable comes. HW does this in spades. Alot do. It speaks volumes of Ero's indolence that he was caught flat-footed on this. It's fortunate for him that he was peer-pressured into opening an account on SS, otherwise he'd have go through the whole song and dance of getting approved there now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buziol

Ghaleonc001

Mar 8, 2022

Funny how they Lost Patreon and all the sudden a pep in their step on releasing content. Noticed it on their twitter complaining about they been I guess Mass report bomb on em. Soon after all that. Content updates are rampant. Like wow. Been wha, like ya said since 2018? Now got 3 enemy updates. Felt like they update one enemy once a year before the shitstorm happen.

Reactions: Enigmanic
May 25, 2021
Funny how they Lost Patreon and all the sudden a pep in their step on releasing content. Noticed it on their twitter complaining about they been I guess Mass report bomb on em. Soon after all that. Content updates are rampant. Like wow. Been wha, like ya said since 2018? Now got 3 enemy updates. Felt like they update one enemy once a year before the shitstorm happen.
they were having a time of it trying to censor the game to avoid patreon ban, remove things patreon didn't like and so it took too much time.

its now that they are adding stuff they deleted before since patreon already banned anyway

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes