MhiaSummers

Jan 20, 2018
not single, may 16th build added "single" , may 25th added "four" with finish animation. Why do you think I'm trying to find if someone has a copy of it.

ooops don't worry yiff won't go down, the amount of people snagging belle's contents at yiff is alarming

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
Inner circle - release May 25th, shows animations and added h scene, then to expand the added info it needs you to be pledged 10$, you can check the details in yiff.party
Thank you for sharing this, I was sure there was at least one site that posts this info, but failed to find it and gave up.

Reactions: psycohunter96

smick

Dec 29, 2017
thanks dude did they add something new?
You're welcome.
I haven't played the last release so i don't know whats new in this one but here's the change log and some "artwork" from June. Also just to point out that this is eromancer and oh boy you better be ready for disappointment because i only found 2 H-scenes. Some guy mentioned earlier that there are 4, tell me if you find the other 2 (if they exist) ^^

CHANGELOG / FIXED BUGS (since May 7 test release)

• Added basic versions of the Chain Splicer enemy and the first boss. They currently have limited move sets and are not yet rigged for full animation.
  • Added a new H scene for the Splicer Thug (this is an updated version of the animation released in the May 11 Inner Circle release).
  • Onyx's real skeleton has been added, allowing for Spine animations during regular gameplay. There's still work to do to get animation blending behaving properly on her though, so we've disabled it for now.
  • Added Onyx's Idle animation and updated the Walk animation.
  • Updated Onyx's move set artwork.
  • Now that Onyx has a shadow, we've removed the colored markers from below the characters.
  • Redid the services that reset game data when the level loads, and re-enabled 'Return to Main Menu' in the pause menu.
  • Resolved some of the AI hang-up issues.
  • Draw order for characters engaged in an H scene is now correct
  • Input now works for keyboards on the Game Over screen
  • Added various sound effects
  • Improved the code for spawning enemies to accommodate the new variety, and for enemy reinforcements mid-wave.
  • Added code for updating enemy portrait
  • The camera now centers on the action during H scenes.

Sorry if the post is long.

jomijoan

Aug 7, 2016
You're welcome.
I haven't played the last release so i don't know whats new in this one but here's the change log and some "artwork" from June. Also just to point out that this is eromancer and oh boy you better be ready for disappointment because i only found 2 H-scenes. Some guy mentioned earlier that there are 4, tell me if you find the other 2 (if they exist) ^^

• Added basic versions of the Chain Splicer enemy and the first boss. They currently have limited move sets and are not yet rigged for full animation.
  • Added a new H scene for the Splicer Thug (this is an updated version of the animation released in the May 11 Inner Circle release).
  • Onyx's real skeleton has been added, allowing for Spine animations during regular gameplay. There's still work to do to get animation blending behaving properly on her though, so we've disabled it for now.
  • Now that Onyx has a shadow, we've removed the colored markers from below the characters.
  • Redid the services that reset game data when the level loads, and re-enabled 'Return to Main Menu' in the pause menu.
  • Improved the code for spawning enemies to accommodate the new variety, and for enemy reinforcements mid-wave.

mmhhh...
Theres no game in your file, just some pics

wolowolo

May 14, 2017
Checked out if this is about as embarassing as you'd expect. Not disappointed, extremely barebones so far. Jump is a moving static, block and both attacks are statics. The only thing animated is walking. IF they ever do anything with this, then h Scenes will probably either require losing or taking damage by the way its designed. Genius!:LOL: 5k per month btw.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
Checked out if this is about as embarassing as you'd expect. Not disappointed, extremely barebones so far. Jump is a moving static, block and both attacks are statics. The only thing animated is walking. IF they ever do anything with this, then h Scenes will probably either require losing or taking damage by the way its designed. Genius!:LOL: 5k per month btw.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I belive, some supporters just waiting game, so they giving money for this. Or not. I don fucking understand, how they brains works. The main game not updated after 2016 and devs abandoned this and astarted this crappy little crap, what they call game. No, seriosly, what are supportesrs thinking about?

Last edited:

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
I belive, some supporters just waiting Malise and the Machine game, so they giving money for this. Or not. I don fucking understand, how they brains works. The main game not updated after 2016 and devs abandoned this and astarted this crappy little crap, what they call game. No, seriosly, what are supportesrs thinking about?

I suspect a decent amount of them has forgotten that they've subbed to Eromancer, however judging by the monthly spikes I guess there are and some people that return to the project from curiosity.

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
So, to summarize what's going on here;

Pure Onyx was thought up some time at the end of last year because their main project "Malise and the Machine" was going to take much more time and money to finish, and they didn't want to put all that on their supporters, so they were going to make Pure Onyx as a side project to secure more funding for Malise and the Machine. Now, over six months later, Pure Onyx looks nowhere close to being a functional product let alone something that will bring in funding for Malise and the Machine. At this rate it would take years to get anything worthwhile out of Pure Onyx, and this was meant to be their quick side project.

I can't imagine what goes through the heads of those who still think this will all work out somehow.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
IF they ever do anything with this, then h Scenes will probably either require losing or taking damage by the way its designed. Genius!:LOL:
For sure. Damage rape and Game over rape, that's what this guy's previous scam, I mean game, was.

Reactions: armion82

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
This is the game I say when I point out a dev being a greedy scumbag, I truly believe these guys are the worst. Which is said to say honestly because malice and the machine was actually looking really awesome.

Reactions: Shapless

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
I just wanted to double check, but there isn't any way to do low attacks, correct? No way to hit enemies on the ground?

Riviere

May 12, 2018
You're welcome.

Excelent news!! Thanks

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes