bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
No, but look at this:
Its becoming MatM #2 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Next Pure Onyx update will be August 3rd ... year 2068
Can you post the gif here? Twitter gifs dont load for me and I want to laugh too :p

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
It's basically the splicer dude asserting dominance over some people's paycheck with T-pose while spinning around :coffee:
But why

Also do they mean that they are going to make some kind of shitty 3D brawler instead of the shitty sidescroller?

It took them EIGHT MONTHS to add ONE incomplete scene to the game and no one has proper combat animations yet, how can people still get scammed by this?

• Haha
Reactions: Litoningu and dd209

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
No, but look at this:
Its becoming MatM #2 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Next Pure Onyx update will be August 3rd ... year 2068
Oh boy I can't wait for the several year process of trying to make a massive triple AAA game promising more and more features until it goes nowhere... AGAIN

D

Deleted member 2514

If it is Unreal Engine, is very dificult to do a game for a patreon.

smick

Dec 29, 2017
It seems that they stream their work now .... LOL

If someone can't open this post, this is the link of their stream:
They are currently offline, but i really want to see what they actually do, cus it seems like nothing to me.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
It seems that they stream their work now .... LOL

If someone can't open this post, this is the link of their stream:
They are currently offline, but i really want to see what they actually do, cus it seems like nothing to me.
Their "work" meaning environments, props, and random shit that leads to nothing like they were "working" on Malise.

D

Deleted member 2514

Pure Onyx - June 6 2019 Test Release,

This is the update that is a combat with three sex animations.

"Progress! We're moving from 2D to real-time 3D for Pure Onyx! Here's a WIP conversion of the Splicer Thug enemy~"

Last edited by a moderator:

malodorous

Dec 28, 2016
Pure Onyx - June 6 2019 Test Release,

This is the update that is a combat with three sex animations.

"Progress! We're moving from 2D to real-time 3D for Pure Onyx! Here's a WIP conversion of the Splicer Thug enemy~"

theres 2 with the splicer whats the third?

Gelangfor

Dec 20, 2017
Out of curiocity does anyone have/can share the older version where the gallery is functioning?
Since it seems to be disabled on the latest version available here.

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
Honestly, I can't tell whether their latest update on twitter has a broken gif or what.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
New update on patreon basically says they are making a system to be able to change clothes and they are still working on things that they supposedly finished a couple months ago plus some dog we might get to see in like 10 years if they havent abandoned this one too to make something else

smick

Dec 29, 2017
There are few updates on if someone wants to see them.
I wonder what are they going to come up after this project fails even more than MatM.
The one time i thought this site could be useful .... and its still not.

D

Deleted member 2514

It takes a lot of money to make a 3d game and it takes 4 years to do it. They with two developers aren't going to do it in a year. It's a sure failure.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes