bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Has anyone tried this last release? Does it even have any animations? It just seems to be constant waves of the only enemy they have made until you die and thats it.

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
No doubt that it looks amazing. But I think eromancer is way over his head with this game. Seems overly ambitious

sanguis3k

Dec 5, 2018
their last game ended up way over their head, their next game that they go to when they abandon this for taking too long will be over their head. they will never stop being in over their head because Eromancer is a scammer who is either too dumb to know when to cut his ideas or knows exactly how over his head this is and keeps doing this because it is better than working for someone else

Reactions: leugim and Danlorn

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
bigpenniser if i'm not mistaken this build is only a combat test release unfortunately :/

sanguis3k yea that's bad. Most of these games have such a great potential with really good animations and in the end, all of it dumped into the basket. I'm just tired of this huge wave of visual novels, that's why i'm still sticking to some of those scam games.

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
No doubt that it looks amazing. But I think eromancer is way over his head with this game. Seems overly ambitious
Well it's a team of people who haven't done shit for 6 years worth of time. Yeah, I think they are way over their head with this. Well they'll probably just update it and then kick the project off to the curb, abandoning it for another one.

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
Can't say if this project will be completed, but if it is abandoned, it most likely be abandoned because they are developing a new game to sponsor this one - "Erotic Tetris"

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Can't say if this project will be completed, but if it is abandoned, it most likely be abandoned because they are developing a new game to sponsor this one - "Erotic Tetris"
A third game now? It boggles my mind that people are STILL falling for Eromancer's bullshit.

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
I said it as a joke but seeing how Scamancer is working no wonder if it turns true.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Just a hunch but once they got some considerably progress they would have something like

'Oh shoot, guy look at how marvelous our asset work in 4D engine, gonna redo them all over again, please support me thx bye!'

::2 years later::

' Oh shoot, we have a brand new project that we excite to working on, it'll be a turn-based game like moving piece of chess against enemy team, in the mean time will put the action game on hiatus to have this new project fund them instead!'

::X years later::

'Oh shoot, we're now have card game project that we're so exciting to work on, will put a chess game on hiatus for now and----'

Dunno tho .... give them a couple years and see if my hunch will be right :ROFLMAO:

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
I really hope it doesn't become abandonware. Because this is probably the best looking hentai game in a while. :/

Fetis

May 28, 2017
Their other abandoned game looked pretty great too. And this LOOKS good, but is even less than the game they abandoned to make this

DialySYS

Feb 25, 2018
WOW. A third game already and 2 last game haven't been finish.....
1 game abandoned. This is still in progress.

Now, I'm thinking like this.......
Feels like a Eromancer is a Manager "or Something" that he had to commission the Art/Game to be worked by "some artist".
The patron subscrip is gonna be his Money "that will be used for himself" and in order to have have progress, Art/Game must be commissioned to an "actual artist". Bec the money has now been wasted personally, there will be no more progress, no more money for the artist.
In order to fuel this habbit. He would invent a new Art/Game to make does donor giving money. On-and-on-and-on.

Came to think of it. It really like a scam.

Or A single artist with multiple account then juggling this and that. But. Still, need to be transparent on what is really going on in the side lines.

Bec. that pat subcrip is no joke. And alot of people is gonna pissed.

Man, 2 games has really have potential in good hands. Damn... Just Damn.....

So, I stand corrected on this one. No 3rd Game.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2017
So the formula is develop a game for awhile, after a bunch of artwork remake/remaster or whatever; and then announced a second game with an excuse to make money to "backup" the first game, after that make a third game do "backup" the second game which in turn "backup" the first, and then possibly make a fourth game to "backup" the third game which in turn "backup" the second game which also in turn "backup" the first game. =.=!

Why am i not suprise at all

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes