smick

Dec 29, 2017
Well, they did say "tomorrow night" meaning 1st of March of course so you can pledge for the new month. I just got up and they had the release ready cus its night in America already. Im impressed its for 3$ only, seeing how greedy they are lately i was expecting it to be for 10$. I hope someone leaks it out.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
That awkard moment, when Eromancer and his crew put out a new update before the Deathblight People can be bothered releasing their promised Guilty Raid Game. Strange times indeed.

Thanks for posting, it is surprisingly decent. Still, i liked the old artstyle more, before they switched to the 3d Models. Onyx had way better facial impressions imho.

napala

Jun 12, 2017
Here ya go fellas: Mega
You're doing Jesus' work, son. Update the yiff.party and you'l be doing God's work =P

Uh, is it not working for anyone else? I start the game, but it just leads me to a gray screen. Left it for a minute or so and I got nothing. Task manager says the game is not doing anything at all.

Last edited:

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Works fine for me. Currently using my old ass laptop with a GT555M and it runs smooth at around 40 fps, which is pretty damn good imho. I got other games that lag a bit and stuff.

But i guess that is just the Hardware RNG.

napala

Jun 12, 2017
dang it... i've tried everything to make the game work. I have a GTX1050, and the latest drivers. This, and the previous two demos don't work at all; I get a gray screen after the Unity splash screen. ALl other demos work perfectly at 60+ fps.

I've tried redownloading, restarting my pc,reinstalling Virtual c++ redist, Unity Engine, and abunch of other desperate stuff.

Does anyone have any ideas?

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
dang it... i've tried everything to make the game work. I have a GTX1050, and the latest drivers. This, and the previous two demos don't work at all; I get a gray screen after the Unity splash screen. ALl other demos work perfectly at 60+ fps.

I've tried redownloading, restarting my pc,reinstalling Virtual c++ redist, Unity Engine, and abunch of other desperate stuff.

Does anyone have any ideas?
I was running this test build on a GTX1050Ti, GeForce ver. 425.31 (not the latest, don't update to the latest version ever). Also I have it installed on an SSD. I didn't need to install the Unity Engine, so maybe you should just rollback your graphics drivers to an earlier version and run compatability mode?

napala

Jun 12, 2017
I was running this test build on a GTX1050Ti, GeForce ver. 425.31 (not the latest, don't update to the latest version ever). Also I have it installed on an SSD. I didn't need to install the Unity Engine, so maybe you should just rollback your graphics drivers to an earlier version and run compatability mode?
Thanks for the answer
I've tried the demo both before AND after updating my graphic drivers. I'm just gonna uninstall everything and wait until some new idea falls from the sky.

Fetis

May 28, 2017
...this tech demo is SO broken. It looks like there's a single enemy and so far, it's been a survival of how long the software can last before it just breaks completely. The 2 animations that are bundled together are decent, when they work right. Sometimes, enemies grab the PC and turn her the wrong way around and both characters just hump the air. Then the screen dips to black and the PC is T posing in the enemy. PC's clothes magically get removed in the anims. 1st animation actually looks like it had some effort put into it. 2nd animation looks like the enemy animation had some effort put into it, but PC clearly did not.

Fetis

May 28, 2017
Enemies will suddenly be there as the wave, but cannot be interacted with in any capacity, so you're stuck. Stomp seems completely useless. Enemies can just keep knocking you down while you're doing the slow as fuck get up animation. Controls feel unresponsive

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
I wonder what Eromancer smoked when they thought that a fully animated sidescrolling brawler would be less work then the rpg with standing pictures that we haven't heard anything from for 3 years

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leeduva

Paralatae

May 15, 2019
Well I tried it, it's of course the same high quality stuff they make, though it's as bare bones as ever. It's clear these guys are professionals, both in art and animation, as well as roping in people with a quality teaser (hard to even call it a "demo") that makes them yearn for more that will never come. shame cause the OC is a cutie. worth a fap I guess.

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
What does this update patch? They didn't even include a changelog with the last release.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes