robdelobe

Jul 6, 2017
WOW. A third game already and 2 last game haven't been finish.....

Now, I'm thinking like this.......
Feels like a Eromancer is a Manager "or Something" that he had to commission the Art/Game to be worked by "some artist".
The patron subscrip is gonna be his Money "that will be used for himself" and in order to have have progress, Art/Game must be commissioned to an "actual artist". Bec the money has now been wasted personally, there will be no more progress, no more money for the artist.
In order to fuel this habbit. He would invent a new Art/Game to make does donor giving money. On-and-on-and-on.

Came to think of it. It really like a scam.

Man, 2 games has really have potential in good hands. Damn... Just Damn.....
View attachment 513929
You serious? Damn, son! I look away for a couple of days and a new game is promoted. Amazing.

napala

Jun 12, 2017
I'm seeng a lot of claims about a new game, but not enough yiff.party posts to backup that claim

smick

Dec 29, 2017
I'm seeng a lot of claims about a new game, but not enough yiff.party posts to backup that claim
I don't think they are making a third game. Somebody mentioned it in previous comments as a joke because Pure Onyx is going in the same direction as MatM, from 2D to 3D and some people said that they might create a third game to fund the second.
And so on the cycle of making more games to fund the previous one will never end.
Correct me if i'm wrong.

Teemo231

May 10, 2018
They're not making a 3rd new game.

Also I've kind of stupidly just realized that Eromancer is now saying "Fuck you." to their $3 tiers and focusing on $10 tier posts. December and January monthly updates haven't been released, so I guess they're now stepping up their scam game even further by manipulating their supporters to pay more for less/no content.

Geniuses really. Being able to abuse blind and dumb people who keep giving them more time to make the same content with slightly better graphics than progress with the fucking game.

DialySYS

Feb 25, 2018
I don't think they are making a third game. Somebody mentioned it in previous comments as a joke because Pure Onyx is going in the same direction as MatM, from 2D to 3D and some people said that they might create a third game to fund the second.
And so on the cycle of making more games to fund the previous one will never end.
Correct me if i'm wrong.
Yup. That, I was also thinking.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
It always feels like Eromancer is always changing the game and never getting anything done, gets 4 levels and 8 bad guys done no dont like that scap all but 2 bad guys and make new levels rinse repeat do you now MATM has enough overhead to make a short 2 hour rpg game? Dude made 3 outfits for both girls and 2 animations for 6 total bad guys plus clothing break. There was more if u were in the "Inner Circle" but i never saw more then shared screen caps

smick

Dec 29, 2017

I dont even know why they take so much time doing maps and interface designs and switching to 3D... Dont they understand that people want to see the good part of the game which is the hentai? I mean thats why some of us here pledged to scammamancer in the first place, of course we all ditched that cus hes trash and provides no content at all, but imagine if he did, his work is actually quality. He cares only about the money but he doesn't realize how much he would've made if he actually kept making MatM, some people say he made 12-13k a month when he was at his peak (of course i wasn't there at that time so i cant confirm it).

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
5 years as Patreon creator and he still has 826 patrons :ROFLMAO:

KaraokeLoki

Apr 9, 2018
A lot of those subscribers, including myself, just want to see MATM finished. But that isn't happening until 2030 I imagine. At this point, their progress is just terrible. The only reason I'd resub is if they release a new build for MATM with the updated graphics like they said they would.

And just look at that chart from Ragnar! Their Pateron is literally just declining because people know their track record.

smick

Dec 29, 2017
I don't even know how people still fall for this, they don't even give you the latest version of the game for 3$ posts.
Sometimes i just wanna sub so i can tell everyone how delusional they're being and stop giving their money to them, but most of them will just ignore me or my comment will get deleted.

Shadow182

Jan 22, 2018
Here's the thing if they wouild have finished MATM they could bhe selling it for $12-15 and be making a killing. Instead they rework, retool, redesign the game to keeping us drooling for more while they use pateron to pay their montly bills so they can sit on their nuts and play Fortnite all day.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
It is even more fun if you notice that 2 months have passed since they announced they add their H System in the coming days. Instead we got a map mockup that anyone could have created in 2 Days/8 Hours max.
I unsubscribed from them once they announced the mothly thing and unbookmarked them once they announced that instead of finishing the first, that we haven't had anything new in 3 Years from they instead start a new game with the claim that they could release that quicker?

KaraokeLoki

Apr 9, 2018
Honestly, if they finished MATM first they could've used the revenue they made from that in order to fund the "remake" with better graphics instead of abandoning a truly great game and burn all that effort in a pit.

Sokaris88

Dec 3, 2017
" "

"The next test release of PURE ONYX is tomorrow night! This will be the first test of our new H system after switching to 3D characters. "

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
Tomorrow is now today. Hm, guess we'll see what they've been fucking around with for the past 3 months.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes