The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
How is that possible to abandoned a good looking game like malice and the machine to create a garbage like that? Where is all the money gone?

Blow Me

Oct 5, 2017
How is that possible to abandoned a good looking game like malice and the machine to create a garbage like that? Where is all the money gone?
Right into Eromancer & Co.'s bank accounts...

But, I guarantee you. At some point, they'll say that they're starting another game to fund the previous game which was meant to fund the game that came before that. After a year or two, they'll say that they're running low on funds and need to make another game so they can fund the previous game...so on and so forth. It's an endless cycle and as someone that supported the development of Malice and The Machine in it's earlier days, the people that continue to support them are stupid as fuck in my opinion. It's almost like they don't know the definition of insanity...

smick

Dec 29, 2017
I loved that wrench scene from the first release when it was only a sketch. Btw am i the only one getting white screen when i try to open their patreon page ? Not like im gonna pledge or anything just wondering.

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
I loved that wrench scene from the first release when it was only a sketch. Btw am i the only one getting white screen when i try to open their patreon page ? Not like im gonna pledge or anything just wondering.
No, you're not the only one, but it only seems like their posts page is broken, regardless of whether or not you're logged in.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

Posted this today. So I guess next release is exactly the same as all the previous ones then?

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
How come I never knew there is a thread for this game ? And here I was, waiting on the M&tM thread for news...

Edit: wasn't expecting much, still disappointed.

Last edited:

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Appealing visual ..checked
Exciting soundtrack ..checked
Very welcoming attitude ..checked
Bear-minimal but high quality 'example' ..checked
Frontal attracting for good end result ..checked

It's another Ponzi scheme all over again, just like how they first starting to promote MATM.

Well, what do I expected ... even tho I fully know where this went and would reserve myself from commenting their 'effort' again until they actually release some fully complete product, but here I am.

Maybe deep down I already decided that they wouldn't never actually release anything at all. Giving 2 more years and see if my heart proof me wrong if I still breathing and kicking to see them at that point that is.

Or maybe they know full well that world will be ended by unforeseen pandemic and start their scheme back then to enjoy some luxury before the whole world rotten over, who knows ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leeduva

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
The video in that tweet shows what the creator do arround whit the money he gets - F. arround.

smick

Dec 29, 2017
Today should be the next release of Pure Onyx according to:
Let's hope its 3$ so the chance of someone sharing it would be bigger, not that im expecting anything special tho... lol

smick

Dec 29, 2017
Of course there isn't. Its already 30th and they haven't released it yet. Don't worry they will just say something like "Sorry for the delay but we have worked very hard and here is the release, we only updated Onyx's walking animation but expect a huge release next time with 30 h-scenes, 20 new levels and 15 new enemies as well as 30 new weapons and new systems and designs". Please ... no need to call me a fortune teller, because i don't predict the future, i know it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Paralatae

May 15, 2019
Thank you for the upload. Though correct me if I'm wrong but it appears the only addition is the midget enemy right? No new H-content, no new levels. Got to wave 8 and got bored.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes