Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Ofc they need more time to ad the H scene liquid FX.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

I still think the "2Dish" Art Style (dunno what to actually call it) before they once again switched to 3D was way smoother imho.

Already had liquid, way better expressions etc. in place.

Then again, we are talking about Eromancer here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Zenith48

Dec 15, 2018
What are the system requirements for this thing? Did failmancer even bother to test the impact on system performance before switching everything over to 3D? Or did he just automatically assume that everybody has a expensive gaming PC? It runs very slow on my system. It says it's running at 30fps but the whole thing is like it's in slow-motion. I'm running it on Windows 10 by the way, could that be the problem?

Reactions: rathandle

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018

Looks like there should be an H scene in this build.
Also, the link is dead, Eromancer prob took it down.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018

Looks like there should be an H scene in this build.
Also, the link is dead, Eromancer prob took it down.
Nevermind, I played the build before this one and it has practically the same animation.

Also, thanks VersusZ, u based

rathandle

Nov 29, 2019
After playing the newest build, the changes I have found are:
  • There is a main menu + loading screen.
  • Smoother transition between struggle and intercourse.
  • Smoother transitions between different stages of intercourse.
  • The first enemy is a regular dude. (Likely so that players can get to the "action" quicker)
Has anyone found any other changes?

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
After playing the newest build, the changes I have found are:
  • There is a main menu + loading screen.
  • Smoother transition between struggle and intercourse.
  • Smoother transitions between different stages of intercourse.
  • The first enemy is a regular dude. (Likely so that players can get to the "action" quicker)
Has anyone found any other changes?
I think there's a little less delay on the inputs, bc for fucks sake the last build had tons of frames of input delay, but it could be just my brain getting dumber with this game.
But yeah, it's basically the las build with minor improvements. Nothing much worth wasting time with.

Reactions: rathandle

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Eromancer.....HAHAHAHAHAAH sorry i will not fall 2 times on the same place.....even so ty for the share ^^

Bloodyryss

Apr 9, 2017
Yep ... after what they did with Malise and the Machines ... I hope they fall hard and have more PR-costs then income ... because PR is the only thing that costs them money ;):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jhony234

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
On the hentai side, this seems really really well done. I can't speak for the cadence at which the devs release their update since I only found out about this game now, but for what there IS I can say it's really good. Sadly I do remember their previous abandoned game so I don't expect to see that much more.

On the gameplay side of things though, holy shit it's bad. There's some crazy input lag going on which is a total joke considering it's trying to be a brawler. They really need to address that if they want an actual game, or it'll sink fast.

mirai_zero

Jan 13, 2018
Not a bad demo I'll be keeping my eyes on this in the future, that walking animation for the female is a tad bit forced tho :-/

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes