qwertysmith

May 19, 2017
there original work "Matm" Was always being reworked, you would get a demo then another were everything was different, what had happened was they Redesigned how RPGMAKER worked and when they got that done, There Lead programmer/artist could not stick to something he was always going back and changing things.. Well its fine to be a perfectionist its has massively hurt there Rep and i wish he would just release what he has on Matm instead of just saying well now that i have the skills for full 3d work lets move to that.

I will say that Greed has Fully colored his eyes since he runs a full team he thinks he needs to trickle content or demand money to keep his group running. When in all honestly he has the core skills to do most of this himself. (this may be outdated i think he still has a team of fellows working on his stuff)

I really cant call him a Con man since i talked a lot to him during those first couple months, unless he was lying day one he really loved MatM so i really dont get what fully happened outside of he wants it perfect OR maybe he gave up since everyone wanted it to be something different.

That's too bad because what of MatM was finished was really good, it's a shame they never finished it.

smick

Dec 29, 2017
Imagine if they actually spend those 4-5 years making the old MatM. Not only it would've been finished, but they would've had a lot of supporters and what they're trying to do with MatM now, could've been MatM 2. They also would've had more people working for their "team" and could've made Pure Onyx possibility as well.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
Like i said Perfectionism is fine but i fully believe when he relised he could step up and make something EVEN more detailed he tried really hard for it BUT it never took shape at least for MaTM, With his current team AND the flow of content Maybe hes got a more solid plan for Pure onyx i wont lie it looks Amazing really strong design simple flow and Very nice H system so who knows.

A small side note they originally tried to Rebuild RPGmaker for MatM and well it was rather Cringe, It never behaved for very long tests if u get my meaning, There small demos did fine but if u go back to those demos and say fight 50+ opponents u notice it start to perform Very badly. (this of course will vary based on ur PC) at one point i recall he had someone in JUST to help with Tech problems.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
I can't imagine for the life of me, that the new release will bring anything of value.

Man, i know i am beating a dead horse, but this game looked much better imho before they switched to the new 3D Model.

But ofc they gotta scrap the progress they had so far, just so they can redo the whole thing to milk money out of people.

• Sad
Reactions: bloodmane

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
There is a new release for the game (29 may)
New Opponent was added, flying bug things No sex

I can't imagine for the life of me, that the new release will bring anything of value.

Man, i know i am beating a dead horse, but this game looked much better imho before they switched to the new 3D Model.

But ofc they gotta scrap the progress they had so far, just so they can redo the whole thing to milk money out of people.
I really dont get it he clearly has a fully list of monster/ thugs etc

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
New Opponent was added, flying bug things No sex

I really dont get it he clearly has a fully list of monster/ thugs etc
Yeah but you need to take a lot of time to implement them. I mean, how can they milk their patreon if they are efficient ?

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah but you need to take a lot of time to implement them. I mean, how can they milk their patreon if they are efficient ?
Sooo massively depressing........ Your not wrong tho.

Wish he would just release SOMETHING, Its not like you cant make really good money from releasing content consistently heck with his style he could prob make bank in no time.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
The animations are quite high quality so I think in this case you are all being a bit silly. This is one of the highest quality beat-em-ups we have gotten in the h-game genre and their progress has been anything but slow.

Anyway on Twitter they have some cool new stuff, there is now a permanent cum effect after being raped and new enemy types are coming. Possibly a female dom or futa based on their preview.

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
The animations are quite high quality so I think in this case you are all being a bit silly. This is one of the highest quality beat-em-ups we have gotten in the h-game genre and their progress has been anything but slow.
lol, how long do you think this game has been in "development"?

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017

Anyway on Twitter they have some cool new stuff, there is now a permanent cum effect after being raped and new enemy types are coming. Possibly a female dom or futa based on their preview.
bruh... these people are infamous for REDESIGNING their previous game over and over and over and over again and have no progress at all. and it's been what? a year? and still one animation? with the amount of money they earn and all the flex they do. i'd expect more.

they were also flexing on them fluids too for the longest of time but the last "cum animation" is straight up bad. idk how they made a 3d fluid look like 2d lmao.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
It's still doubtfully if they'll have any plan to 'redesign' anything to be even more glorious, shift into 4D engine perhaps ? Hopefully they'll not come up with anymore funny excuse just to redone the whole game for '2nd time'.

What you seeing now is what they decide to finalized and goes with it, it's been almost year they 'develop' this game in 2D and suddenly they decide to re-render their whole project into 3D which took them pretty much the same timestamp to catch up with their old update, it's quite obvious that they can be more efficient but they rather not to.

I working on art as hobby, I know well how hard and slow each quality work done out especially good looking and good flowing 3D assets, but for them, it's not as much 'anything but slow' but more like 'stall for more time'

I suggest you look in to Grimhelm's project, he's even a one-man-dev and he already finished about 3 projects with each one improved more and more in quality and contents and totally burnt out so he's now, trying to make something more simple. While Eromancer is a 'team' funded for more than 3 years but you just can't count their project enough not because they has that many but they got none.

That much is obvious to measure where their focus and passion are spending, if they truly care about making actual progress for game with their 'teamwork' how come it being this much slow ?

I'm not trying to be an asshole, spewing and hating them for nonsensical reason or just because their progress is slow but as one been tuning for their progress since 'primary' project, the experiences speaks for themselves.

And it's not like I have no more faith in them since this is the furthest progress ever since they been working on their project, the dimming light of redemption for their notorious past have been lit up for the first time, that's why I still checking their progress once in a while, maybe once a month or so just to know and make sure THIS will be their last bullshit and will finally release a finish project someday. Maybe 3 more years or so, who knows ?

Hopefully you're not in his sunken-cost-fallacy feed list that which you look a bit more protective toward them, I'm not stopping you from try to like them tho, just be careful who you would give interest to and not regret wasting your good will for them.

In case there're still people that didn't know, they intended to have this game finish 'quickly' to fund their 1st project(MATM) that we assumed them to be [abandoned], so much for their quick bucks I guess. The fund rising from monthly donate could have funded their MATM 3 times over by now considered that they change from charging on release basis to monthly ever since they shift MATM into 3D engine, no matter how much net left for them but the numbers alone are easily going to corrupt their mind.

As for me, until their project is finish and fully release a completed one, I'll consider anything they partially release each up date to be bullshit which may get sweep away from the desk at any giving moment so they can start their glorious '3rd project' to fund their 2nd one.

Last edited:

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
So was malice and the machine just completely ditched for this garbo that also never gets updates and when it does it's small and full of nothing?

Paralatae

May 15, 2019
they said they needed more money for MATM so they made a small project which is this one.
it's a pretty baffling excuse tbh. Matm had the groundwork laid out, it was in rpg maker which should handle a decent amount of the load i would think. the artstyle and overall presentation was great even before the years of cosmetic updates. all they really had to do was make more enemies with h content, some cutscenes, some new music if they wanted and that would be pretty much that. they were being funded on patreon and momentum builds with progress so if they released consistent quality updates they would've been all set. if the goal is to milk money with promises and dreams than making a whole new game suddenly makes sense since they had run out of excuses for making useless matm "improvements".

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
So was malice and the machine just completely ditched for this garbo that also never gets updates and when it does it's small and full of nothing?
If my haunch is correct, sometime later they'll make some 'improvement' to stalling for content release rate and maybe [Game Over CG] which take 3-4 months each to finish and so on. 12~16k$ gross bucks for each of their art, why not ? Sounds like a reasonable profit for a con-artist with a good skill if you ask me.

It's rather a Red pill/Blue pill situation now that they either release more actual update just like how they doing now, or revert back to old way by release more [technical improvement] that have almost little-to-none relation to the game.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
bruh... these people are infamous for REDESIGNING their previous game over and over and over and over again and have no progress at all. and it's been what? a year? and still one animation? with the amount of money they earn and all the flex they do. i'd expect more.

they were also flexing on them fluids too for the longest of time but the last "cum animation" is straight up bad. idk how they made a 3d fluid look like 2d lmao.
To be honest I think their previous game was just too unachievable by the end they did make substantial progress on it before moving on to this game, likely as that game was already starting to bore people as they took too long to make.

I could be wrong here, just stating my ideas on the situation. Now if they end up messing around with this game too then I will be dead wrong and everything I said here will have just been me trying to see it in a positive light and wrongly so.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Now if they end up messing around with this game too
Haven't they already started "messing around" by changing from 2d to 3d with this game?

I don't know why, but somehow a lot of H-game devs have tremendous difficulty finishing a game the way it started and insist on some sort of rework somewhere along the way.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes