yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
i fucking hate this game dev he or whoever stopped making updates to MaTM and this dev gave no reason as to why theres no update
They did give a reason... they said the scope of what they were trying to do was too large for regular releases, so they were going to work on this as a smaller/easier project to do regular releases in the meantime and work on MatM slowly in the background. Whether you believe the reason is a different discussion.

Reactions: Leeduva

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
They did give a reason... they said the scope of what they were trying to do was too large for regular releases, so they were going to work on this as a smaller/easier project to do regular releases in the meantime and work on MatM slowly in the background. Whether you believe the reason is a different discussion.
ive never seen this reason i stopped support after a few months of new updates so dev most of said that later still i hate the dev

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
ive never seen this reason i stopped support after a few months of new updates so dev most of said that later still i hate the dev
I think they said this late 2017/early 2018, it was quite a while ago, so most people on here probably never saw it.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
we have more then a few pages of people who hate ero for dropping MatM lets at least try to stay on topic for This game...

I get it completely i do, But judge the game not the dev, If Ero finishes this cool, If they drop this too fine. Just let people know that Ero scams people explain or drop a link and move on with you day.

TBH i think if u use patreon (or other like service) you have spare income OR you need to have either a open mind OR some idea of project time since ur familiar with so you know its time sink. IF for what ever reason ur just tossing money and expecting them to speed up because u gave them a 100$ extra a month then ur dumb. I gave such a example like 20+ pages back..

The game being made by Mithos56 is a prime example of this. Tbf tho people sorta Pay him so he can learn....

Reactions: sgt_bilko

Hexagon_

Sep 16, 2017
we have more then a few pages of people who hate ero for dropping MatM lets at least try to stay on topic for This game...

I get it completely i do, But judge the game not the dev, If Ero finishes this cool, If they drop this too fine. Just let people know that Ero scams people explain or drop a link and move on with you day.

TBH i think if u use patreon (or other like service) you have spare income OR you need to have either a open mind OR some idea of project time since ur familiar with so you know its time sink. IF for what ever reason ur just tossing money and expecting them to speed up because u gave them a 100$ extra a month then ur dumb. I gave such a example like 20+ pages back..

The game being made by Mithos56 is a prime example of this. Tbf tho people sorta Pay him so he can learn....
It's really just not palatable to me when people go with monthly subscription over a release-based model for games. I subbed to MaTM and on one hand regret giving them any money, and on the other hand understand that's the risk you take when you sign up. It's pretty much why I steer clear of game-based Patreon's and just go straight for artists now (outside of Operation Lovecraft, who really just show how possible it is to release good content on a monthly basis).

At the end of the day though you're totally right, and kickstarter is no exception. I just wish people would stop getting scammed to force the away all the bad 'creators' :)

Sarage

Jan 29, 2019
Police_Girl:Jacket
Police_Girl:Suit_Bottom
Police_Girl:H1_Suit_Bottom
Police_Girl:Suit_Shoulders
Police_Girl:Beret
Police_Girl:Visor
Police_Girl:Visor_Glass
Police_Girl:Visor_InnerRim
which asset file is it? i tried to browse through them all with no succes

danterqqst

Aug 5, 2020
Looks like the only thing added this update was a reskined animation. Waxe vs PC standing was reskined to some random female cop.

Holy shit on a popsicle the devs are slow. We'll probably get a total of 10 animations by the time we establish our first Mars colony.

Edit: Save attached for those interested. All animations unlocked. Goes in C:\Users\[YourUser]\AppData\LocalLow\Eromancer\pure-onyx\Saves
your save doesn't work for me for some reason. the scenes are all locked,

vorris

May 23, 2017
resources.assets

Found under pure-onyx_Data folder.
lol that is awesome i did remove the clothes also with qnyx clothes too and it works i will get some screen shots later thank you so much hey can you try it with this game there is alot of data i can't find jeans clothes in it

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
lol that is awesome i did remove the clothes also with qnyx clothes too and it works i will get some screen shots later thank you so much hey can you try it with this game there is alot of data i can't find jeans clothes in it

It's not magic, it only works if the creators made a nude model/frame that can have clothing added onto it, which is not very likely for a non-adult game.

Reactions: Dagod1166

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
I'm really liking this game. Honestly I think Malise and The Machine looks terrible and this game is way better. I fully understand the complaints, but you're basically crowdfunding here. Its hit and miss, and from what I understand there were huge problem with MaTM on a technical level. With a couple of people and Gifdoozer who is an awesome animator, rigger and modeller things are going to go faster. Gifdoozer is pretty full up on projects tho so we'll see where it goes.

Sexy character, awesome gameplay, great soundtrack. Kinda hope they release a non h version of the game so more people play it, the animations, soundtrack and combat system are really good.

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
resources.assets

Found under pure-onyx_Data folder.
I tried getting rid of the meshes but i can't save it i have an error message "cannot open the file for writing", it is the first time I use uabe so i'm pronbaly doing something wrong, care to help ?

mohinder

Aug 4, 2017
I tried getting rid of the meshes but i can't save it i have an error message "cannot open the file for writing", it is the first time I use uabe so i'm pronbaly doing something wrong, care to help ?
To make easier, sort by name then :
Here what you have to delete for the police girl (if you want her naked but still the glove and boots)
And yes you can do for Onyx, just above in the list.

ScreenShot049.jpg

Enjoy ;)

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
To make easier, sort by name then :
Here what you have to delete for the police girl (if you want her naked but still the glove and boots)
And yes you can do for Onyx, just above in the list.

View attachment 1096369

Enjoy ;)
Thanks, i resolved my problem, I was just trying to save the changes in one step which was just impossible. Only had to save the modified .asset with another name and change it again after deleting the original and everything works. Thanks for the help !

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes