Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Mega
Removed mesh and h-sound modified file

Copy and paste to pure-onyx_Data folder
The voice overlaps in the thug + runt animation but still top notch work! Sound and voice really makes a big difference in smut. I'm just gonna shoot for the moon and make a request for a version with voice and the clothes on. I like how they undress her.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
You now its funny i posted way back that if he had the drive he could be dropping a new model/animation at least once a month (YES i now he just got a animator full time but come on he has shown he can do it himself) lets hope to see this steady flow of content.

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Any way to extend/loop the animations? They seem to last a few secs even in gallery and then just stop.

axellight

Nov 11, 2017
Right here. Just in case, remove any numbers or symbols that gets added to the file name before placing it in the directory. Mine got random numbers and an underscore added to the filename after downloading.
That doesn't work, all we get is some corrupted text...

Edit: Aparently it was caused by Mozilla so nevermind. If anyone else is getting this problem, just change the browser.

Last edited:

losnakso

Jan 3, 2020
What's up with every single one of these beat-em-ups playing like shit. If you're trying to copy streets of rage, at least get the controls right.

Cool art style though, but that doesn't exactly make a game, I guess I'll just wait for a gallery unlock.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
ok. I know people are complaining about this developer, but holy shit I've been searching for such artstyle, char design and animations for a long time.
Silver lining, right? I thought the same way with malice. Makes it all the more disappointing that there is a probability for this project to get abandoned at some point.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
Silver lining, right? I thought the same way with malice. Makes it all the more disappointing that there is a probability for this project to get abandoned at some point.
With a proper Animator at his back now i have to wonder if it really will get dropped

Jun 30, 2017
With a proper Animator at his back now i have to wonder if it really will get dropped
And the animator you mention launch a patreon to make his own H-game lol. He now have to divide his time to make animation for Pure Onyx and his own game

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes