156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
And the animator you mention launch a patreon to make his own H-game lol. He now have to divide his time to make animation for Pure Onyx and his own game
Did he? As far as I can tell his Patreon is for his animation work, which he was already doing before being brought in to work on Pure Onyx. Or are you saying that's something that could happen in the future?

Jun 30, 2017
Did he? As far as I can tell his Patreon is for his animation work, which he was already doing before being brought in to work on Pure Onyx. Or are you saying that's something that could happen in the future?
According to Eromancer twitter, he currently test his animation for his H-game project, and could start develop it in the future. While we don't know if he really start develop his game, he still testing thing and that mean he will divide his time for both games

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
According to Eromancer twitter, he currently test his animation for his H-game project, and could start develop it in the future. While we don't know if he really start develop his game, he still testing thing and that mean he will divide his time for both games
I see. You're referring to . The new animator that we were talking about previously would be someone else, namely Gifdoozer.

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
Nothing to do with my really low IQ from my last post but, is there a way to unlock the camera ? the scenes looks really well animated (facial animations for example) but it is rarely well centered and quite far away

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Nothing to do with my really low IQ from my last post but, is there a way to unlock the camera ? the scenes looks really well animated (facial animations for example) but it is rarely well centered and quite far away
You can zoom in and out with shift and control IIRC.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I don't think there is. Here's hoping they implement an interactive version of that cinematic view in their twitter trailers.

CheburekVlad

Jan 5, 2018
Awesome demo, I do love the style, but some animations aren't that smooth
Also it could be cool to be able to loop the animations in game. Anyway it's very promissing

Zenith48

Dec 15, 2018
anyone else experiencing low FPS? I've got a GTX 1080 btw. Don't know the problem.
Ever since Eromancer switched to using 3D models Pure Onyx has had severe performance issues on anything lower than a monster gaming rig. He is also either completely oblivious about the fact that the game runs like crap on a non uber gaming rig or he just doesn't care. Notice how he never mentions anything about looking into the performance issues on PC's that cost less than $10 000. There are hentai games out there that are way better than this one and don't require half the machine that this thing needs to run properly.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Ever since Eromancer switched to using 3D models Pure Onyx has had severe performance issues on anything lower than a monster gaming rig. He is also either completely oblivious about the fact that the game runs like crap on a non uber gaming rig or he just doesn't care. Notice how he never mentions anything about looking into the performance issues on PC's that cost less than $10 000. There are hentai games out there that are way better than this one and don't require half the machine that this thing needs to run properly.
That sucks. 10k is a stretch though (I know it's an exaggeration but still), , I got an i7 8700 with a GTX 1080 and 16 GB ram desktop for $1249 a few years ago. Yea, that's a lot but it's on the low end cost-wise for gaming rigs and you could probably get something decent for $900. An i5 9th gen with a 1070 graphics card is not that expensive, not all games need to be built for the lower end, especially rigs older that 7 years.

CheburekVlad

Jan 5, 2018
demo? DEMO!? WDYM DEMO!?!? It is a full game!! The result of many years of exhausting work!!! Oh, give money btw.
/s
I didn't wanted to offend anyone, for me a demo is when all technical work is done (what is the case btw as far as I can see) and it's all about content. Im cleary not a Unity dev but I can imagine the work that this game represents for now (assets, models, animation...) I just find that there is not a lot of content for the moment and I do encourage the dev to continue the work

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes