Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Seriously, yes they "working" on the game, but even if we get positive, 1 month for 1 animation and a text wall with all kind of "technical update" is..in theory will take like nearly forever to get the game done, and there are still Malise and the Machine thing in the corner.
Malise is dead, we need to let it go, as painful as it is :HideThePain:

Jun 30, 2017
Malise is dead, we need to let it go, as painful as it is :HideThePain:
It pretty hard to let it go actually, you know back in the day when it was first announced, when blogspot still a thing before the era of patreon, etc...., when the only h-game we could play belong to japan with the like of Rapeplay, Desblood, Sexy Beach, etc....It is the day when a serious h-game project from a small group that not japan announced, it made me have a high hope, a very high hope actually. And the conclusion is just like a break-up with a girlfriend. Even i'm very mad at Eromancer, i'm really sad about that game

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
It pretty hard to let it go actually, you know back in the day when it was first announced, when blogspot still a thing before the era of patreon, etc...., when the only h-game we could play belong to japan with the like of Rapeplay, Desblood, Sexy Beach, etc....It is the day when a serious h-game project from a small group that not japan announced, it made me have a high hope, a very high hope actually. And the conclusion is just like a break-up with a girlfriend. Even i'm very mad at Eromancer, i'm really sad about that game
Don't tell me, I still get random hate spikes towards scamomancer when checking on this thread >_>

noconsent

Nov 3, 2019
When Eromancer says an update is coming out in a 'few days' he really means a week lmao. I got so hyped too... :')

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
The update is out with a brief mention of changes on twitter.

edit: they must have reposted, new link.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
It made me have a high hope, a very high hope actually
I was the same, first person I patroned. I opened up the early game and marvelled at the hundreds of high quality renders, then worked out he really wanted to try/learn new things. Even now he constantly get's distracted, the Onyx shop, Onyx city map, loads of half complete NPC's, walking through water etc. When the way to build a fighter is to complete a level with all H animations, then move to the next etc. Onyx city map was something that was never likely to happen either, a kind of triple A polish.

Problem is Ero (and team) are really talented, so I keep coming back to look.

Reactions: pewpew168
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes