Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Mega

These are resource files with h-sound, nude, skin, and textures modified.

Copy and paste to pure-onyx_Data folder

April 17 2021
I extracted it on the right folder, but I don't seem to find a difference on the gallery, sorry for asking but may you please explain what the files do?

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
I extracted it on the right folder, but I don't seem to find a difference on the gallery, sorry for asking but may you please explain what the files do?
So his explanation was so simplistic that any person would just dump the folders in there. However, you pick one of the folders and dump the contents of that folder into the data folder and replace the files already in there. Looks like each folder has its own separate one if you want to pick a single option. Then there is two folders where one has everything and the other has sound, texture and makeup w/e.

Just pick the one with everything and paste it in.

After some testing it looks like some basic moans, different makeup/skin I guess and their armor completely gone so they're actually naked.

Then the other 2 folders have the original files if you wish to swap it back.

Last edited:

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
I was wondering if it is possible to apply the femcop meshes to onyx in game, I know you can modify the colors of some and get rid of approximatively any mesh in the game but I have no idea if you can actually apply new ones, if it is possible to play as the femcop like this, I suppose no because meshes are not made for this model but I'm asking because I don't know anything about this.

TickledPink

Sep 3, 2020
So his explanation was so simplistic that any person would just dump the folders in there. However, you pick one of the folders and dump the contents of that folder into the data folder and replace the files already in there. Looks like each folder has its own separate one if you want to pick a single option. Then there is two folders where one has everything and the other has sound, texture and makeup w/e.

Just pick the one with everything and paste it in.

After some testing it looks like some basic moans, different makeup/skin I guess and their armor completely gone so they're actually naked.

Then the other 2 folders have the original files if you wish to swap it back.
Tried applying the updated files but they just cause the game to crash on launch on both my laptop and desktop.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Tried applying the updated files but they just cause the game to crash on launch on both my laptop and desktop.
Weird, I managed to apply the naked+sound+skin+makeup texture folder files into the pure-onyx_Data folder without a hitch. Not sure why you'd be crashing unless there's some weird issue going on in the %appdata%/locallow/Eromancer folder. Might be a setting in there causing it to wig out.

rodneylewis

Apr 2, 2019
what did you guys do about the a.assets a.resource files? I replaced the resources.assets and the naked part worked but I couldn't hear any of the new sounds.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
what did you guys do about the a.assets a.resource files? I replaced the resources.assets and the naked part worked but I couldn't hear any of the new sounds.
Did you use them from the folder that had everything? Because if you did multiple folders it just overwrites them.

TickledPink

Sep 3, 2020
Weird, I managed to apply the naked+sound+skin+makeup texture folder files into the pure-onyx_Data folder without a hitch. Not sure why you'd be crashing unless there's some weird issue going on in the %appdata%/locallow/Eromancer folder. Might be a setting in there causing it to wig out.
Tried deleting the folder in the AppData but still the same. I can't see it being hardware-related either as the laptop is Intel/Nvidia while the desktop is AMD/AMD. So I'd expect it to work on one of them.

rodneylewis

Apr 2, 2019
Thanks for the reply Lachase ! When I extracted there were 4 separate folders for each of the conditions (naked + sound etc) and then within each were the resources.assets, a.assets and a.resource files. I just dragged the 3 files into the data file. The resources.assets replaced the current file but the the a.assets and a.resource files were simply added. I'm wondering if I'm not doing something right from a sound file perspective

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Tbh not much new was added to this release. They just ported over the Lord Wraxe scenes to the FemCop (NPC) in the gallery and more grinding to get the tokens to unlock those new gallery scenes. The ported scenes involve Lord Wraxe ripping off the victim's underwear, but FemCop wears a bodysuit so the animation doesn't fit. Based on my *grab crayon* projections this game will be complete by 2030. But hey, quality over quantity right? There's literally nothing out there that matches how this game looks. I'm looking forward to forgetting this game exists and then coming back a year later to see a lot of progress (relatively speaking) being made. Also, they added water reflections to the sewer map, and that sorta kills FPS (I have an RTX 3070 so it may be worse for weaker rigs) at certain times, so it's a good thing the reflection quality is set to a low % by default.
They're probably working on a lot of stuff on a systems and environment that isn't ready and could have more things done that just need the systems to be in place. That would be giving them the benefit of the doubt assuming they're going through a standard development process, which may not be warranted given their past track record, of course.

Reactions: pewpew168

Zenith48

Dec 15, 2018
What are these guys doing? They're adding all kinds of nonsense that nobody asked for. Real time reflections? Are you kidding me? Where is the H-content? This is supposed to be an H-game. Now they're neglecting the H-content and adding stuff that nobody asked for, and that bumps the system requirements up even more. What's next? HDR? Ray-tracing? These guys really are just screwing around now. Eromancer is not serious about making a H-game.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
What are these guys doing? They're adding all kinds of nonsense that nobody asked for. Real time reflections? Are you kidding me? Where is the H-content? This is supposed to be an H-game. Now they're neglecting the H-content and adding stuff that nobody asked for, and that bumps the system requirements up even more. What's next? HDR? Ray-tracing? These guys really are just screwing around now. Eromancer is not serious about making a H-game.
Eromancer is a scammer, that is what is happening.

Look what happened to his last so called "project"

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes