Jun 30, 2017
Any updates/ETA on when this will get updated with the May 31 version?​
To be honest with you, i recommend waiting for the end of the year to see something significant, with the way they do currently, 1-2 animation each month and a ton of "gameplay, mechanic revamp" shit, you hardly have better content for each month pass

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Finished is a subjective statement as well, what does 'finished' actually look like? When was the last time Eromancer shared the vision statement for this game; say three levels with 2-3 mob enemies and a stage boss? Game over sequences etc.

Ero could 'finish' the game now as a wave attack game with 'big wrench guy' as the final enemy.

Only game plan I ever saw was a 'Night City' style stage map, which hinted at a very, very big game (which was never going to happen). At the minute you have no idea on how complete the game is, unless I'm missing something.......

Reactions: yoyomistro

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Anyone who can read this and didn't bother checking the change log imma try and save you some time. This is everything in the new version.

Improved camera angle on the chain enemy hscene (meh)
Some sound effects to hscenes (okay)
Performance fix (meh)
Graphics option, disable post processing (meh but okay for people with low spec rigs I guess)

It's meh but at least this time it didn't take a million years to release a very minor update.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes