Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Keep crying and you'll get nothing, if keep this up.
Ok, so, people pay to Eroscam to complete the game he promised. But he doesn't really do much. just some minor updates. Then people complain about it, and for that reason Eroscam decides just to stop doing his job but he keeps getting money.

Man I want that job, being paid a lot for doing absolutely nothing!

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Ok, so, people pay to Eroscam to complete the game he promised. But he doesn't really do much. just some minor updates. Then people complain about it, and for that reason Eroscam decides just to stop doing his job but he keeps getting money.

Man I want that job, being paid a lot for doing absolutely nothing!
the problem here is that this game earns him too much money, if he hardly got anything he would be hard working on the game. a lot of Devs are like this. if sex game devs could use microtransactions to max profits they would..

Reactions: StevieJobs

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
You will all be thrilled about this. Eromancer apparently discovered that progress was being made on Pure Onyx far more quickly than needed and so decided to expand into another project. The most recent Patreon post was about this new project called XXXXXIIIIIXXXIIXIXIXIXIXIII and included a lot of...ummm...scribbles and ramblings...which all indicate that Pure Onyx is nearly done and this new game will have a massive content release very soon! :Kappa:

zues01

Apr 19, 2018
You will all be thrilled about this. Eromancer apparently discovered that progress was being made on Pure Onyx far more quickly than needed and so decided to expand into another project. The most recent Patreon post was about this new project called XXXXXIIIIIXXXIIXIXIXIXIXIII and included a lot of...ummm...scribbles and ramblings...which all indicate that Pure Onyx is nearly done and this new game will have a massive content release very soon! :Kappa:

No joke, that blog post was pure word soup. It was a fancy way of saying "we keep changing things and haven't actually done much work, but here's some sketches we've shown you months ago."

Zero release date nor anything to indicate that the animations are even remotely close to be released. I love how they claim this method gives them an advantage over most "Rule 34 Content". And im like Bro - you have to actually RELEASE something to even begin....

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
Came back after a while, surprised at seeing people actually support this guy.

Let me guess, he added around 4-5 unique scenes in the last 5 years, no GOR, no advances in gameplay, no additional CGs, added useless parts and/or took out parts of the game that keeps it in a constant beta state. And he's making 20k a month.

Reminder to everyone that this guy couldn't finish an RPGM game, which they already made full CGs and scenes for, because they not only lost interest but realised that if they finished their game then a large audience would leave on the spot, and instead of keeping their long term integrity they chose to chase the short term viral support. I'm surprised they haven't run away with the money.

Oi, supporters. If you're wondering why there's so much hate for this guy, take note that he's been developing games since 2016 and doesn't have a single completed game. The day he releases a full game is the day that we stop flaming him.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
He's just doing what works. It's immoral and unethical, but hardly surprising. Blame the people enabling the behaviour.

Anyone that has ever had a subscription to ANY nsfw developer on patreon is part of the problem. Anyone that has paid as much as a penny for an unfinished nsfw game has created the current landscape. Unless you exclusively pay for finished products, you are in no position to complain, because you are directly responsible for the situation.

It is that simple.

davidwood0221

Aug 28, 2021
Nice pics it be a good game if the dev actually made it for pc as well being that this is the only rpg here yjat req a controller to play it can you say"FINAL FIGHT KNOCK OFF?" only difference is its gender and adult and an rpg other than that its the same

Last edited:

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
Yet again another update where there is NO actual update. Should start creating some tags or something specifically meant for "Bug fixes" cause that's all this game has been getting.

davidwood0221

Aug 28, 2021
He's just doing what works. It's immoral and unethical, but hardly surprising. Blame the people enabling the behaviour.

Anyone that has ever had a subscription to ANY nsfw developer on patreon is part of the problem. Anyone that has paid as much as a penny for an unfinished nsfw game has created the current landscape. Unless you exclusively pay for finished products, you are in no position to complain, because you are directly responsible for the situation.

It is that simple.
I dont pay people for games on patreon for the simple fact that i dont trust people in general I'd pay the developer directly and not use a middle man unless its a restaurant likr Mivky D's etc

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes