davd

Jul 11, 2017
press Backspace
select the player camera "box"
Backspace
left mause to move, right rotate, scroll zoom
I could get the zoom and movement, but right click on the mouse doesn't do anything. How did you get it to rotate around? Would love to check 'things' out from a different angle.

Dec 25, 2017
Umm...not sure what you're trying to show me there. I was hoping to be able to move the camera around so if it's a scene that's from the front, I can swing around to the side or behind, etc.
You have to click all of the boxes shown in the PlayerFollowCam section, there’s six total you have to activate.

EA256E95-F931-47D2-A64D-0774883A267A.jpeg

After that, try holding down the right mouse button to rotate.

08804CC8-D4C6-4FAF-AEE4-60C6700A2DA5.jpeg

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
What's good about december 31st version?
Oh shiet, here we go again...
"Good" is a bit too big of a word to be used here, with this situation and the whole project.

Issue is that back in February, Eromancer decided it is time to do a backflip and activate the protocol "Patreon is a bitch and doesn't allow rape/non-consent sex". Why Eromancer ignored that earlier, when it is not a new rule and was there even before the whole game development began? No one knows but it is likely that they simply gave themselves more time to milk their patreons, claiming that old scenes require "redoing/adjusting to "new" rules".
Redone scenes are simply comical and to have a look at what it used to be, you have to go back to that version from December 31st.

Oh, and I still wait, when the time comes, for the "totally unexpected" claims that Patreon doesn't allow bestiality (they never did and it's a common knowledge) and worms/bugs are just that. I fucking dare them to try that xD

davd

Jul 11, 2017
You have to click all of the boxes shown in the PlayerFollowCam section, there’s six total you have to activate.

View attachment 2081656

After that, try holding down the right mouse button to rotate.

View attachment 2081657
Wow thank you for your help! Sadly I still can't get it to work and I feel that it's something to do with the my version of the game or my computer. When I right click it just moves around just like if I were to use the left click. Oh well no worries.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes