Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
how u can someone call scammer u dont pay to play game even
*Hits pipe*
So, if I ever sent you an email with a promise of inheritence from your nigerian half-brother that is a prince...would you claim I'm a scammer from the start or would first try to pay me the requested 1000$ "administration fee"?
Come on, don't be one of those fanbois...

Here's the new September Update (alt link), after looking at the changelog, it's business as usual: lots of fixes, some new combat moves, and Femcop Vioreaper spitroast

Dunno if y'all need it but hey, you do you
Thank you. Not gonna download it but it's a gesture of good will that should be cherished.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Here are the details, if you care about that

Controller support as of the Sept. 30th update: Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS5 Dual Sense, and PS4 Dualshock

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
mah homiez. tell me pls. which version, this test mah new prius version from august 31, '22 or no nut november 30, '21. I want the version with best gangbang, rapey shit and all that bbe.

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
It was already said just 10 posts above yours that the last uncensored version is from December 31st 2021. I think you are good with the november one too, can't say if it's lacking anything of value other than usual bug fixes and shit.
Where the link at fo' that 31st dec '21 version? I am sure me and my homies waiting for the same answer. If this version is the one with most meat why is that test version up, and even if it's up why not include the rapey version underneath that? Like a small link. Like

1.This hardcore version

2.This vanilla version.

Now see brutha, imma technical genius o' sum shit mane. But i dun expect every newbie on f95zone to find the meat underneath bun know what i am sayin'? :WeSmart:

Edit: Before you go ahead and share me the nearest google drive folder one with extracted shit, it takes long time to zip that mofo. I would prefer a better link.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
peeps I meant to say that those two devs are positive examples, unlike the scammers
sorry for this, I'm not english, and even though I speak pretty well I still have bad habits from my mother language
Don't be sorry, it's already been told like three times that's the case (happens) and yet, some people insist on making a scene out of it as if they were born yesterday.

So, can we just go back to trashing the true villain here? I'm getting anxious...

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Google Drive

could be this bishh which has rapey animations but das tha shit. im confused, b (y)

Yep, this is the one, thanks a lot brotha!!

A shame we didn't get to see viorereaper or whatever the bug is called rapey animations, before the "oh no, I didn't knew about a rule patreon had since the cretaceous" con job.

Well it's a shame eromancer is a full on scammer really. I'm usually not interested in human on human H but these are so good I open an exception. And from some concept arts, it seemed he was planning (or pretending to plan) more cool monsters like this tentacle dog. Man, talk about talent being wasted on someone undeserving of it.

Screenshot_1.png

Dec 25, 2017
Tell that to the person that said that because I am confused why they included Grimhelm.
His main point was more so to support game creators like Octopussy and Grimhelm because they don't scam people and drag out development time for money. I think you just misread what he said and interpreted it the wrong way, which isn't too big of a deal.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Got curious enough to check out the latest update, but apparently the "saves" from older versions don't work anymore.

Aka i'd have to unlock everyting all over again, previous updates it was just the one new scene (if there was any lul) that i'd have to unlock.

Not gonna bother.

biscuit_chris

Aug 8, 2022
It's very stupid that they don't bother to make the save transferrable among different versions.
The gameplay is so repetitive so every time a new version is available everyone goes "does anyone have an unlocker?"

Oops I'm giving them idea and it might be the big GAME-CHANGING update to the Dec build.
It's my fault. Sorry guys.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Played the september release and i like the addition of the slide making the larva easier to deal with. BUT to activate the slide you have press down and kick. The moves Onyx diagonally (in my experience anyway) and not straight foward. Easy fix to this would be have a dedicated slide button. She still moves slow overall. Give shoes movement buffs.

Another thing that could be improved upon would be collecting the gallery disks. after grinding close to about 30 min i managed to unlock one gallery animation. Easy fix would be to have them be available to buy in the hub or have them unlocked after seeing the animation during actual gameplay.

the animations are great BUT it is a shame we rarely get new ones which is a shame. Femcop animations are pretty much copy and paste. That said when can we actually play as femcop?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
the animations are great BUT it is a shame we rarely get new ones which is a shame. Femcop animations are pretty much copy and paste. That said when can we actually play as femcop?
Unknown. Most likely it is their wild-card to use when there's nothing better to do/update at the time. Low effort, high payoff.

They seem to mess around with Onyx, pretending that every update is "perfecting the existing animations". I mean, perfectionism is good but it must be controlled. Animations they have are good as they are (if there's one thing that deserves praise in all this shit of a project it's definitely that part) and now serve only as an excuse for the milking of supporters. Same stuff is expected to happen with femcop. They'll claim that stuff like her hair are so different that it now breaks their animations and will be "fixed" for the next 6 months....but that will happen only when doing the same with Onyx won't work anymore.

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022
So why cant the creatos just upload mild contents on her patreon and give out her test versions with the full aggressions scenes in some other place like most of the content creators? i mean the test version and december 2021 version is like two different games at this point

Dec 25, 2017
So why cant the creatos just upload mild contents on her patreon and give out her test versions with the full aggressions scenes in some other place like most of the content creators? i mean the test version and december 2021 version is like two different games at this point
I think that’s actually what they’re planning on doing. Apparently that new XXXIV game is gonna be for Patreon, and Pure Onyx would be fully moved to SubscribeStar so they can reimplement the struggle animations or whatever the fuck.

Reactions: Enigmanic
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes