Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
What do you mean ?
Dude got baited on those renders that eromancer is throwing out on twitter all the time about Tifa. No way to include her in game because it's a licensed character.

For now, Eromancer is messing around with a new discovery - AI generated art - and is throwing a fuckton of it on twitter as well...I guess anything is worth doing except actual work xD

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Dude got baited on those renders that eromancer is throwing out on twitter all the time about Tifa. No way to include her in game because it's a licensed character.

For now, Eromancer is messing around with a new discovery - AI generated art - and is throwing a fuckton of it on twitter as well...I guess anything is worth doing except actual work xD
lmao hitting people with DMCA while he's 'creating' AI generated shit is just next level dumbfoolery :LUL:
Like a fucking thief being mad that people are stealing their shit

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020

Yeah so I had the right infos it won't ever happen (how dare you all think he would work !)

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
It's sad that in-game items don't make the girl look any different if equipped. The whole point is about her being a slut. I'd love to see how hypershorts are different from normal shorts. Fishing nets, laces, straps & stuffs oughtta look great on her.
Would be nice, yes.
Sadly, not in this game, not with this dev and, apparently, not even with a mountain of money shoved their way.
The dev just doesn't care about the game. Only about steady monthly income. And they have that. Thus nothing will change in this lifetime. :cautious:

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Would be nice, yes.
Sadly, not in this game, not with this dev and, apparently, not even with a mountain of money shoved their way.
The dev just doesn't care about the game. Only about steady monthly income. And they have that. Thus nothing will change in this lifetime. :cautious:

Waste of talent. Her design is great. I hope someone just steals her for another game lmao.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Looks like they're teasing the bunny girls as active enemies now. Sword bunny girl's idle stance looks weird to me.
View attachment 2111552
Wow, honestly these are some of the worst animations they did so far. I mean, animation quality was a big selling point for them that even I couldn't argue with, but shieet, both of these bunny girls have weird fluidity of movements here. The brown one could be said to be in "bouncy mood" but the white one is doing something similar to that walmart 1$ pasta I've tried to microwave three times in a row due to memory issues.

So, guess what's going to be fixed for the next five months? xD

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I bet $10 next patch will be just them as new enemies and 0 new H scenes. Cause that's what people are playing this game for, the combat amirite
I shit you not there was an idiot here saying he's never seen combat better than the one in Pure Onyx and I wish I weren't so lazy so I could find him for you, it was hillarious
Looks like they're teasing the bunny girls as active enemies now. Sword bunny girl's idle stance looks weird to me.
View attachment 2111552
I can do better animation with my feet while jerking off upside down

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
View attachment 2111552
The level of laziness on this dude is just outstanding. Puts his cyberpunk music yet again with characters standing still. He isn't even capable of recording a clip of actual combat with the new enemies, or the sexual scenes or anything at all. Just THIS, characters standing lmfao. I honestly am unable to comprehend why people throw money at him still.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes