Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
I find it amazing they have so many subscribers on patreon. If Patreon didn't take a 5% cut of profits I would assume they were making dummy accounts to boost their subscription numbers to attract suckers, but they would be doing it at 5% loss if they did so.

I can't help but wonder if somehow there's a way to launder money through patreon and this is how they're doing it.

That's all easier for me to believe than that there are so many idiots buying in.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I find it amazing they have so many subscribers on patreon. If Patreon didn't take a 5% cut of profits I would assume they were making dummy accounts to boost their subscription numbers to attract suckers, but they would be doing it at 5% loss if they did so.

I can't help but wonder if somehow there's a way to launder money through patreon and this is how they're doing it.

That's all easier for me to believe than that there are so many idiots buying in.
guess we haven't lived for long enough to see the stupidity that this world is capable of.
please remember that flat earthers exist, and as they have said, quote
The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.

DownToGeorgia

Sep 3, 2017
The game runs at like 3 FPS for me, but I do have a good pc , is there some setting change or something im missing?

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes