Jul 17, 2021
There are more than you think. A lot of people on F95 threads are asking only for the gallery because they suck at that specific game or gaming in general.
It's more than if I'm going to be coming back to something every few months after an update adds more content, I don't feel like re-grinding the same thing I've already done each time.

If stuff released as full products more often, it wouldn't be an issue. But most of the time stuff releases new versions every so often. So if you aren't using gallery unlocks to see it all for nothing, you are just constantly redoing the same thing.

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
This game is made by known scammers whos previous shenenigans are well documented (4 years with no updates while claiming game is still in development then when money dried up - canceled) on their previous game thread, yet ppl on one side are still suprised by lack of content and idiots on other try to defend it, o_O

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
This game is made by known scammers whos previous shenenigans are well documented (4 years with no updates while claiming game is still in development then when money dried up - canceled) on their previous game thread, yet ppl on one side are still suprised by lack of content and idiots on other try to defend it, o_O
It´s pretty much the same with the "bless" games! Scammers trough and trough!

Reactions: Tsuyoi

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Everyone complaining about the updates and i'm still waiting for Malise to be updated....HAHAAHAHAHA My god i can't believe this dev still leeching the ppl....to be fair they earn it, someday ppl will learn the lesson. If u stop giving money to scammers then less devs will do the same and will WORK for true on the fucking project.

By the way, Eromancer and Helius are the top of them. (Just run if u see those devs on star or patreon, RUN!!!!)
the moment they cancelled malise that i supported months for just to start something else, i bailed.

in fact majority of projects i pledged too either abandonned or are on hold

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
guys i have unlimited waves and it never ends. What to do? And I cant also choose other characters

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes