Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
They still didn´t do shit! They are straight out scaming people out of their money and give nothing in return . . . and the sad thing is: There are seriously idiots who fall for that . . .

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Bruh, you tellin' me they still haven't made a 2nd stage?!
if you mean a second area you can explore, yea they did, but they're all like..the same.
There's a few thug enemy types, a big guy, some chicks and a bug, and they all have 1 animation each (you could say more than one of some, but you can't stop the thing to look at just one of the variations which is annoying as all fuck)
so basicaly, they've made about one stage and one animation per year if my math isn't failing me

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Yes I played it, but still, I wanted the artwork.
You literally said "promo images for this game are a scam" implying as if it didn't exist in-game but okay buddy.

Also, it was just an . There's no "whole" version of it other than a .

Last edited:

GtxGamer_

Oct 14, 2022
I'm really tired of this game . I mean its a pretty good one , the scenes and visual the environment n all those stuffs but the thing is , they just add only one new stuff on each update , which is 10$ . What a scam , why not a whole bunch of new stuff in an update for 10$ ? Bruh , we might get old n die before they complete the whole game , lol ! .....

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Wow, what a briliant idea! Maybe Eromancer will drop this project as well and start a third project with this concept?
It will have to wait a little bit but don't worry, it will happen eventually (guys from the future, please tag me when it happens xD)
woah woah woah. they havent dropped any games yet. just on hold to make a SHORT game to make money. SMH
/s

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
How do u play this? Only uploadheaven works and it only downloads a 3.2mb suspicious exe file instead of downloading the whole game. Wtf is this? Im not clicking on any suspicious exe files. Where can i download the game guys?

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes