BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
"Fine, I'll do it myself."

November Update. First time uploading so inform me of issue. Merry Xmas.

Zip/Rar the files please, takes forever to download.... :cry:

Oct 30, 2019
I'm fairly certain what is meant by "turning animation" is that turning to face the other direction is now animated. I suspect you're wanting to rotate the camera, which can only be done using BepInEx/UnityExplorer. I do not know how to do this. I followed the directions given in the links here, but apparently I didn't do it right.

Which brings me to MY question, folks. How teh fuck do I free the camera? I followed the instructions as I understood them, but when I open the game, there's a big blank console window with the word POSH in it that I can't interact with. ` does nothing, can't type in it or make it go away. How did I fuck it up?

"Extract the contents of the BepInEx zip into the game folder." Is that the folder that has the game launcher? Or is it supposed to go into either the data or bleedingedge folders?
if you do it right,the file folder should be like this
IDK =3=
maybe should install as original method and run, can not cheat = =
View attachment 1974552
after that you open the game you can find an eject window,above that there's a freecam button.

Reactions: foible

singodd

Nov 10, 2019
somehow this plays so much worse than it used to. the enemy ai just dumbly moves up and down so that ur tiny hitbox attacks never hit hum, you can get hit repeatedly to the point of barely getting a hit in before losing a life. the escape sex scene left right shit(which u need to do to not get exhaustion mission fail) is nearly impossible to get. like the game is just objectively bad.

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
I'd rather play an H-OpenBoR (or, God-forbid, one of those low-effort h-side scrollers that pops-up like a game of Whack-a-Mole every week) game then spend another minute with this tripe. If this had been in development for 6-9 months, I'd understand just how unrefined the entire game is. But after nearly 5 years? And the "developer" is accepting donations for making this - meaning that they've been paid for nearly 5 years and this is all there is?! No.

Reactions: LDV and Jackett

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
Why do I feel like it's even more grindy to unlock stuff?
I did 31 waves in the sewers and only unlocked 4 scenes.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Imma be real Eromancer could have made a game that would have rocked, but being shortsighted the dude just wanted a quick buck and jeopardize his future than put in the hard work and get paid well.

Waste of talent.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Imma be real Eromancer could have made a game that would have rocked, but being shortsighted the dude just wanted a quick buck and jeopardize his future than put in the hard work and get paid well.

Waste of talent.
dont think his future is jeopardized if he is earning this much, but yes, if they actually arent scamming the shit out of the system and actually made effort on making games we would have legendary games MATM and this one. But alas they are too greedy to even care.

pandora1451

Jul 3, 2018
gallery unlocker for october-26-2022 edition 0.70.0

replace PURE ONYX - October 25 2022 IC Test Release\pure-onyx_Data\Managed\Eromancer.dll
everything should be unlocked automatically, lmk if anything happens​
not working, crashing the game

im confused how im supposed to unlock anything in the gallery. usually in other games u just gotta get the scene in playthru and it unlocks in gallery but none of my are getting unlocked

• Sad
Reactions: BukkakeBukkake
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes