malaachi

Dec 21, 2018
well that wasn't too difficult, honestly. I was hoping I could meddle with the editor a little more, though: for example, I'd have loved if I could edit the characters in the animation gallery.

GtxGamer_

Oct 14, 2022
I meant they've probably implemented a rotation tool for the scenes (similar to BepInEx, I guess), and given the fact that we've been using that here in this forum, maybe they'e lurking around. It was meant to be a joke
I don't see any rotation tool for the H-Scenes added to the game :unsure:
Probably there won't be one ......

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
they even forgot to copy paste the sound effects...

and also the other vioreaper awkwardly waiting for its turn..
for the love of god don't tell me they only managed to make one more animation with a third vioreaper that's literaly just getting cucked by the other two for half the animation, I will fucking lose my mind

foible

Aug 29, 2017
How to active turning animation system?I almost roll over on my keyboard
I'm fairly certain what is meant by "turning animation" is that turning to face the other direction is now animated. I suspect you're wanting to rotate the camera, which can only be done using BepInEx/UnityExplorer. I do not know how to do this. I followed the directions given in the links here, but apparently I didn't do it right.

Which brings me to MY question, folks. How teh fuck do I free the camera? I followed the instructions as I understood them, but when I open the game, there's a big blank console window with the word POSH in it that I can't interact with. ` does nothing, can't type in it or make it go away. How did I fuck it up?

"Extract the contents of the BepInEx zip into the game folder." Is that the folder that has the game launcher? Or is it supposed to go into either the data or bleedingedge folders?

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes