reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
not working, crashing the game

im confused how im supposed to unlock anything in the gallery. usually in other games u just gotta get the scene in playthru and it unlocks in gallery but none of my are getting unlocked
Gallery scenes are unlocked via drops you find. And the drop rate is bad. Very bad. I can do a 10 or 20 wave run and get maybe 1 or 2...maybe

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Just to throw my five cents in here.....

I supported them when they started Malise and the Machine. It had a story worth developing and the combat system after two reworks was fine. They could have done so much more on that side. And than....... nothing. 2 years straight of nothing!! I canceled my sub on Patreon the moment they annouced that they are working on a new project.

At that moment i knew that MATM would never be done and that game was the only reason i was a Patreon. And now a few years later, its the same thing with his Onyx Game. Content close to zero and i just reckon that this thing will also never see a finish line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 19, 2018
LMAO I remember the times when developer basically just put MATM on hold to expand his skills at patrons' expense. And then he'd be hyping up some really useless trivial feature that nobody asked for.

"Hey guys, Eromancer here. No new update this month, been spending most of my time time learning new liquid texture reflection rendering technology. Next update you'll be able to see the enemy eyeballs reflection in the cumstains on MC's face" :ROFLMAO:

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
Hum... that's a shame how hard the comments are here. Sometimes i don't get people complaining about people making "easy" bucks. Sure that's not what you need to do if you want to make things right but still there is always some reason why people makes this move. But hey people, unless you were patreons, people are always so demanding, too much in fact. If you don't pay for something, you don't have a say in the game.

But still, F95 is about players not paying for products and asking for quality, content or just complaining.

Bringbigdick : yeah someone like you is the most legitimate to talk about the game.

For my 2 cents, yeah this game has a bad developing rhythm and probably don't deserve people paying for it. But with this reasoning, how god, we gotta get 5 games by year lool.

Last point, without people paying most of the projects we play and we love won't be there. Just think about it when the next time you criticize too fast some dev who may be has a job, a GF, a family, children etc.... (i don't say you must Shut the F up just asking to be more... polite :D )

In conclusion, do yourself, that's just a breakfast rant. (hum not sure that's the correct expression in english i'm sorry if i'm wrong. Do yourself is about fucking yourself or being yourself?

Jadedyt

Nov 23, 2019
Hum... that's a shame how hard the comments are here. Sometimes i don't get people complaining about people making "easy" bucks. Sure that's not what you need to do if you want to make things right but still there is always some reason why people makes this move. But hey people, unless you were patreons, people are always so demanding, too much in fact. If you don't pay for something, you don't have a say in the game.

But still, F95 is about players not paying for products and asking for quality, content or just complaining.

Bringbigdick : yeah someone like you is the most legitimate to talk about the game.

For my 2 cents, yeah this game has a bad developing rhythm and probably don't deserve people paying for it. But with this reasoning, how god, we gotta get 5 games by year lool.

Last point, without people paying most of the projects we play and we love won't be there. Just think about it when the next time you criticize too fast some dev who may be has a job, a GF, a family, children etc.... (i don't say you must Shut the F up just asking to be more... polite :D )

In conclusion, do yourself, that's just a breakfast rant. (hum not sure that's the correct expression in english i'm sorry if i'm wrong. Do yourself is about fucking yourself or being yourself?

First point, plenty of people here came from his previous work where he's done the same shit, this isn't new for him.

Second Point, what the hell is anyone supposed to do with the game, praise it???? Of course people are gonna complain, if it's shitty then people will say it's shitty. Working on anything for 5 years and having only a handful of animations is insane for anyone. He has the time and he has the money, what he lacks is a work ethic.

Third point, Why on earth would anyone be polite to the blatant laziness going on here, HE DOESN'T EVEN UPDATE THE CHANGELOGS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
I don't defend this. I condemn dev like this one on a daily basis. Just saying first of all to be polite and then asking you to think about what your message (hate or not) is about to change. Nothing... So make your point if you need to but don't think about it as the start of a revolution. The better way to criticism the dev is not to pay for his "non work" and that's all.

Then people talk about a man who is taking time to improve instead to improve his game. Sincerely i do agree with the dev. Still it's quite shitty to being paid for something your aren' doing but when he is gonna do it? never if you follow some peoples logics.

Overall, i do agree with people about this game and this dev, just answering in a more general topic. Like i said, the breakfast rant lool

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Is this supposedly new Vioreaper scene any good? First time I'm seeing the release of an "early version" of a single animation for a game. Euromancer is truly a visionary.

_sanada_

Dec 27, 2017
The fucking stat system doesn't even work therefore the items system doesnt mean shit, take off all your items so your 0 atk do the same dmg as 24 same as 1000000 as i use cheat engine. As if the whole thing wasnt a big ass lie enough. Then the game become more grindy, the fuck what is next fucking micro transaction? You wanna do more dmg, use actual items, that 9.99 for ya, wanna by pass all galerry locks 49.99. Eromancer is a scumbag who preys on those dim-witted enough to keep throwing money at him. Bravo to those who pay then leak it out to the public, hopefully it will make him butthurt a bit

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
Buziol i knew a lot of guys here complaining was patreons and supporters. It's quite easy to remark as there is only 57 pages of comments on the topic ^^

Those users are the most legit to complain about this dev.

Yeah i know my point of view is a headache ^^ I don't mind people hating me with my comment as i'm no one ;)

Are you that beaten up by piss-poor games and movies these days that you passively defend them on basis of "not paying for them = no right to complain"?
No i don't defend them , i defend some idea of respect and point out the uselessness of those comments. I don't pay for things i don't judge that's a great product.

You know very well that japonese are a unique culture in the world, they can work to death so that's why people making stuff alone in their garage are somewhat the greatest dev. Not sure westerners are capable of this commitment for something that don't pay that much.

And then, we all know the explosion of new projects in those 5 years. We should as a community support only project that is advanced and descent. There is a lot of dev who post their game as 0.01 and asking for suppport. That's the wrong way. The same for alpha games and early stuff. They sale incomplete games and the best? they don't have to finish the game as they have already collected the money. That's the same thing here.

I stop here, we could discuss more if needed and i'm pretty sure we are 90% of the same opinion. The difference is people assume i defend this author and they are wrong!

notreallyhere

Aug 9, 2016
for the love of god don't tell me they only managed to make one more animation with a third vioreaper that's literaly just getting cucked by the other two for half the animation, I will fucking lose my mind
I unlocked the animation and I swear to God it was almost this. The first half of the animation is the 3rd vioreaper just hovering to the side watching. It's not until they flip her around that he joins in. I almost thought for a second they really "updated" the game by including an enemy just being there.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
The fucking stat system doesn't even work therefore the items system doesnt mean shit, take off all your items so your 0 atk do the same dmg as 24 same as 1000000 as i use cheat engine. As if the whole thing wasnt a big ass lie enough. Then the game become more grindy, the fuck what is next fucking micro transaction? You wanna do more dmg, use actual items, that 9.99 for ya, wanna by pass all galerry locks 49.99. Eromancer is a scumbag who preys on those dim-witted enough to keep throwing money at him. Bravo to those who pay then leak it out to the public, hopefully it will make him butthurt a bit
u sure u found the right pointers? Also Eromancer is a team not a single person.

Oct 30, 2019
I think I already know what ermancer will update this month.Adding some liquid?Or maybe sound effects?Both of them is not very possbile because it could take 20 dollars from every supporter at least :ROFLMAO:
When this game has finished I can receive my pension

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes