_sanada_

Dec 27, 2017
u sure u found the right pointers? Also Eromancer is a team not a single person.
Like i said take off all your items you can see your atk is 0 you are still doing the same dmg as you equip +24 atk knuckle, mob still take more than 1 combo to kill, boss take the same dmg.

Last edited:

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Like i said take off all your items you can see your atk is 0 you are still doing the same dmg as you equip +24 atk knuckle, mod still take more than 1 combo to kill, boss take the same dmg.
i use the console commands so i never noticed :eek:

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
there has been no moans for the past 5 years of development.
Im wrong ACTUALLY there is a newly added moan but only when she's jumping..
Maybe he's from the future and he's simply talking about the next update of the game.

Pure Onyx [December 30, 2022 Patched Release V2] [Eromancer]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Nice game. I'm a game journalist. Okay so which version has moans of the protagnoist getting rough sex?
CMIIW by the way

Over the course of Pure Onyx's development cycle, the seggs sound consists of Onyx getting her cheeks clapped and the moneyshot end and some other misc stuff. There were no moans as far as I can remember, not even the BJ effects IIRC.

Hell, I even thought they already reworking the seggs initiation anims for Splicer Thugs (Splicer Thugs, Runts, and Chain Splicer plus the Wraxe guy)

• Haha
Reactions: Homo_Erect_Us

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
CMIIW by the way

Over the course of Pure Onyx's development cycle, the seggs sound consists of Onyx getting her cheeks clapped and the moneyshot end and some other misc stuff. There were no moans as far as I can remember, not even the BJ effects IIRC.

Hell, I even thought they already reworking the seggs initiation anims for Splicer Thugs (Splicer Thugs, Runts, and Chain Splicer plus the Wraxe guy)
I think dev have some issues with moans so that just don't register. Nobody talked about this before? Probably not. They did. So many releases. Like I have seen stuff like that happen. Fallout modding community for example. You keep telling them there should be a fade to black at least, but they insist no need. Because in the wasteland you never get horny. I wonder if the dev will blame it on Pure Onyx lore... or head cannon. "She's mute you journalist mofo !@$%$%" ... "Ableist trash like yo-.." :eek:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I think dev have some issues with moans so that just don't register. Nobody talked about this before? Probably not. They did. So many releases. Like I have seen stuff like that happen. Fallout modding community for example. You keep telling them there should be a fade to black at least, but they insist no need. Because in the wasteland you never get horny. I wonder if the dev will blame it on Pure Onyx lore... or head cannon. "She's mute you journalist mofo !@$%$%" ... "Ableist trash like yo-.." :eek:
You see, with Pure Onyx, Eromancer have a boner for bugfixing so hard that he forgot the moans and all that... I mean, for most of its development cycle, Pure Onyx has always been 80-90% fixes 10-20% content

Like it's no wonder there weren't anybody in their team is up to making the sounds... yet.

Heck, does anybody noticed that there weren't any cumshots flying around with the new 3x Vioreaper scene? Or was it just me?

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
You see, with Pure Onyx, Eromancer have a boner for bugfixing so hard that he forgot the moans and all that... I mean, for most of its development cycle, Pure Onyx has always been 80-90% fixes 10-20% content

Like it's no wonder there weren't anybody in their team is up to making the sounds... yet.

Heck, does anybody noticed that there weren't any cumshots flying around with the new 3x Vioreaper scene? Or was it just me?
more like 5-10%

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018

10-20% is being very generous I feel, because the last 6 months or so has been virtually nothing but backend tweaks and unnoticable fixes. Can't remember the last time something genuinely new was added. I'd put it more at like 5%.

Though for real, with how long this game has been in "development," there should at LEAST be character moans & destructible and/or alternate clothing.

Also noticed some posts getting deleted here, lol wut :WaitWhat:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
10-20% is being very generous I feel, because the last 6 months or so has been virtually nothing but backend tweaks and unnoticable fixes. Can't remember the last time something genuinely new was added. I'd put it more at like 5%.

Though for real, with how long this game has been in "development," there should at LEAST be character moans & destructible and/or alternate clothing.

Also noticed some posts getting deleted here, lol wut :WaitWhat:
Wellll...Vioreaper has a semi-cuckold scene (I don't know how to call it, the way the 3x Vioreaper scene is done xD), so I guess a new fetish is in order? Seriously though, in past 6 months I think we got the bunny-girls enemies, first as background (or was it in April?) and then as a proper enemies without H-scene.

Technicaaaaaally... we can count larva+Vioreaper scene but not sure if it's in the game (seen it on on Twitter back in July, looks nice till the Vioreaper moves Onyx around, making larva "disappear" for no reason).

And yes, some folks are reporting any jokes and sensible comments, while mod is being too trigger happy at the same time. I've lost 5 posts so far :D

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
10-20% is being very generous I feel
I was being generous, yes.

there should at LEAST be character moans & destructible and/or alternate clothing.
Destructible stuff is in the form of barrels that drop either equipment or healing items, there wasn't any mention of adding moans or a new clothing line as far as I know since Eromancer, as I said before, has a hard-on for bugfixes rather than introducing content(s) as a way to get more feedback from the people and their patrons alike, though I'm not sure whether that's effective or not

As for the destructible items, I'd say it's still in the very early stage(s) of development while everything else left in the backburner, probably too long than it should've been.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
I was being generous, yes.

Destructible stuff is in the form of barrels that drop either equipment or healing items, there wasn't any mention of adding moans or a new clothing line as far as I know since Eromancer, as I said before, has a hard-on for bugfixes rather than introducing content(s) as a way to get more feedback from the people and their patrons alike, though I'm not sure whether that's effective or not

As for the destructible items, I'd say it's still in the very early stage(s) of development while everything else left in the backburner, probably too long than it should've been.
tbh i dont know how there's so many bugs to bugfix. it's as if they are intentional.. IT'S A BEAT EM UP. it's very straightforward and simple and there's a ton of tutorials online or templates for it. it's easy to get a smooth backbone for a game like this... it's really not that hard.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
tbh i dont know how there's so many bugs to bugfix. it's as if they are intentional.. IT'S A BEAT EM UP. it's very straightforward and simple and there's a ton of tutorials online or templates for it. it's easy to get a smooth backbone for a game like this... it's really not that hard.
Maybe Eromancer likes to polish things first, then add new stuff later? However, I think this has going on for far too long and therefore makes the game somewhat monotonous -- doing the same thing over and over again just to get the new scene(s). Heck, I thought the Charger already got its own seggs animation at this point in their dev cycle! XD

All in all, maybe this game really needed to rely on small-time modders here or elsewhere just to make it semi-interesting, just like most moddable games out there.

Then again, who knows what fate awaits this game... whether it become a success that Internet Historian made a video out of it or lie dormant and abandoned with the thought that Pure Onyx's milking session is long overdue and proceed to create a new concept with the same process, milking everyone out of their pockets out of their gullibility.

How about you? What makes you think that building a beat 'em up game is "a very straightforward" process, even with templates circling around on the internet?

I have no qualifications in game design or video game programming, so I'd like to know what you think about it.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes