KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
side project after side project after side project....

i HIGHLY doubt they will ever go back to MATM. my guess would be just another """side project""" after the milk runs dry. i like how they are doing another side project (THAT BY THE WAY HASNT SEEN THE LIGHT OF DAY) when they couldnt even put a proper update on their current one.
if u hate the game so much dont play it, being toxic contributes nothing to those who enjoy it and want info on it.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
if u hate the game so much dont play it, being toxic contributes nothing to those who enjoy it and want info on it.
stating the facts is not being toxic. overly being protective of anti consumerism behavior on the other hand, is way more toxic. i like the game but they are milking it dry without putting out proper updates. i thought we have made that clear? well i guess if posts keep getting deleted for stating the facts and stating why things arent good then i guess it's hard to get the point across...

a lot of people use this site to scout which project is worth to support. and us stating that this game has been in development for 5 years but still has 13 animations (5 are more or less reused), no new maps, no new mechanics, no new gameplay, nor progression is a valuable info for those said people....

im not sure if you get the context of how long 5 years is. stardew was made by one man in 5 years. coding, art, music, story and sound design... while this one have multiple people(some are commissioned) for this project and it's not even past 20% progress

why would people stating the facts hinder your enjoyment? you can enjoy it all you want but that doesnt stop how greedy they have become.. hell even i visit this game from time to time just on the off chance that they stop fooling around, as the game has a good base. and the info is readily available in kemono or their twitter and the OP being regularly updated

Last edited:

LichG

Jan 15, 2019
These are all the members :3

* Eromancer - Project Manager and Artist
* AltairPL - Programmer
* TK - Rigger and 3D Artist
* Mr. Kittyhawk - Programmer
* Limbo Limbo - 2D & Concept Artist
* Zydaline - Environment Artist
* Xxoom - Concept & Environment Artist
* TMX - Combat Animator
* LewdK - Sound Effects
* Brum - UI Animator and Shader Artist
* Gifdoozer - H Scene Animator
* Penapsquat - H Scene Animator
* Kame - 3D Character Artist
* Demonu - 3D Character Artist
Smbd is definitely screwing up :unsure:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Fair warning:
Under any circumstances, I do not hate the project.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on some accounts of Eromancer's progress as Project Lead so far. Thanks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR
So, here you got an unfinished project, on top of an unfinished project, working on yet another project that may or may not have the same fate as the other two previous projects.

If you pull that off according to whatever roadmap you got, that'd be amazing...

If you can't pull that off and burdens everyone in the process, you might want to re-think many of your decision and start to focus on one project instead of branching off to something that you don't know what fate awaits it.

Also KittyMaid, how are we supposed to tell them, even at the most professional writing level we may have, that the project missing fundamental features that have been long overdue at this point if our concerns count as "hate" or "toxic behavior"? I'd like to know your thoughts on that. Thanks.

Last edited:

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Fair warning:
Under any circumstances, I do not hate the project.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on some accounts of Eromancer's progress as Project Lead so far. Thanks.

TL;DR
So, here you got an unfinished project, on top of an unfinished project, working on yet another project that may or may not have the same fate as the other two previous projects.

If you pull that off according to whatever roadmap you got, that'd be amazing...

If you can't pull that off and burdens everyone in the process, you might want to re-think many of your decision and start to focus on one project instead of branching off to something that you don't know what fate awaits it.

Also KittyMaid, how are we supposed to tell them, even at the most professional writing level we may have, that the project missing fundamental features that have been long overdue at this point if our concerns count as "hate" or "toxic behavior"? I'd like to know your thoughts on that. Thanks.
SubscribeStar is meant for MATM/Pure Onyx, they plan on fulling migrating there. Due to Pateron's restrictions they had to cut many animations and stop many planned H scenes for monsters. Games are never truly finished they are always being updated one way or another. Most of the changelogs are there for you to revise and check yourself.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
SubscribeStar is meant for MATM/Pure Onyx, they plan on fulling migrating there. Due to Pateron's restrictions they had to cut many animations and stop many planned H scenes for monsters. Games are never truly finished they are always being updated one way or another. Most of the changelogs are there for you to revise and check yourself.
Even before the "restrictions", MATM is on Patreon since 2015, which the project leads to nowhere basically and then never heard of again... or put on the back burner until Eromancer introduced a sequel to that, which is this game, which has been on Patreon since 2018. I'd incline to agree or support them if they migrate before 2020 rolls in, alas, everything in life is often uncertain

If SubscribeStar is purely for MATM/Pure Onyx, then what's with XXXIV? Is it going to be another side project that has an uncertain future? As I said before, the team is small and they working on three separate projects with a focus on Pure Onyx.

Due to Pateron's restrictions, they had to cut many animations and stop many planned H scenes for monsters
This is when Patreon knocks on their door, I don't think this has happened before to my recollection, and seems that they were fine and the problem can be brushed off quite easily. So, are they gonna change the payment option again when SubscribeStar does the same as Patreon? shrugs

Here's the of MATM and

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Games are never truly finished they are always being updated one way or another.
Is that so? Even if the game is "truly unfinished," at the very least the core concept of the game as well as the story is coherent and fleshed out enough to let people share their thoughts overall and the balance of both in-game content and mechanics is satisfactory to the masses, too.

The updates, however, are often minuscule or maybe free or otherwise paid DLCs, though not always the case -- sometimes the game's just finished.

1671027529560.png

You seem to know an awful lot about Eromancer & Co., so, how about this one? Have you heard any updates on the story itself rather than the additions of new enemies? Fighting and brawling are all well and good, how about some backstory of why Onyx brawls these factions and what is her goal overall?

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2022
SubscribeStar is meant for MATM/Pure Onyx, they plan on fulling migrating there.
Huh? But Eromancer's on Patreon since MATM days. And that one ended up abandoned since 2017 or 2018...

Due to Pateron's restrictions they had to cut many animations and stop many planned H scenes for monsters.
When exactly did Patreon's restrictions change?

Games are never truly finished they are always being updated one way or another.
Except there used to be a time (before 7th generation of consoles) when games were actually finished and released on cartridge, cd, dvd or even online, everything post-release was either patch, sequel or prequel. Only clueless people say what you said.

P.S. this will be deleted after cries of toxicity. Calling it.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Even before the "restrictions", MATM is on Patreon since 2015, which the project leads to nowhere basically and then never heard of again... or put on the back burner until Eromancer introduced a sequel to that, which is this game, which has been on Patreon since 2018. I'd incline to agree or support them if they migrate before 2020 rolls in, alas, everything in life is often uncertain

If SubscribeStar is purely for MATM/Pure Onyx, then what's with XXXIV? Is it going to be another side project that has an uncertain future? As I said before, the team is small and they working on three separate projects with a focus on Pure Onyx.

This is when Patreon knocks on their door, I don't think this has happened before to my recollection, and seems that they were fine and the problem can be brushed off quite easily. So, are they gonna change the payment option again when SubscribeStar does the same as Patreon? shrugs

Here's the of MATM and
You keep making all these points but keep beating a dead horse in the end, its dead you kill it already. i dont know what you expect to get out of this lol You're debating just to debate at this point. You want better game? Support or speak with them directly. No one here is working on the game. If you don't like their practices, then you're in luck because there are thousands of games in this site for you to pick for a small price of $0! That's right $0! :D

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
You keep making all these points but keep beating a dead horse in the end, its dead you kill it already. i dont know what you expect to get out of this lol You're debating just to debate at this point. You want better game? Support or speak with them directly. No one here is working on the game. If you don't like their practices, then you're in luck because there are thousands of games in this site for you to pick for a small price of $0! That's right $0! :D
so instead of pointing out the issue we just praise it instead?

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
so instead of pointing out the issue we just praise it instead?
Nono, see, did you read what they said?
You want better game? Support or speak with them directly.
Give them more money. The problem is obviously they don't have enough.
Trickle down game development works, folks!

Or, apparently, just ask them to... be better? I guess? Strange nobody has tried that in... how long has Eromancer been grifting people?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
No one here is working on the game
No one here is working on the game sure and that doesn't mean they aren't invincible to criticism and comments made here, either.

then you're in luck because there are thousands of games on this site for you to pick for a small price of $0! That's right $0!
Yeah? Zero dollars with the same practices most of the fucking time. Rarely do games that got shared here deliver the quality or at least decent enough to give enough me-time for goodness how long or seeing those games fall from their grace and just become a husk of their former self. I've been here long enough to notice the same practices pulled by most developers -- only a few games that I know are both finished and have wide positive acclaim (4 stars rating and up). Whereas many of the games failed to deliver the promise or straight-up abandoned

This site lets me know who deserved my support and how I made better financial choices by not supporting people until I know my money was well-spent on delivering content worthy of my time. Eromancer deserves the support all the time, sure, but not from me, unfortunately.

I'm done dealing with the person, seems like one of those white knights, if I ever saw one.

NOTE FOR MODS: If this reply (and any other replies I've made between pages 172 and 174), under any circumstance(s), promotes toxic behavior or unjustified hatred towards persons/entities mentioned herein, please remove them. I don't mind if my comments were to be removed if deemed necessary. Thank you.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Ahhh! But you see, it's not working like that. This site, like many others, exists to support free discussion without much fear of censorship or callous disregard of the issues presented (
).

What we do here is not even trying to talk some sense into Eromancer or others with similar behaviour. It's usually not working, regardless of the approach, since they are dead set on doing their stuff, with hordes of sycophants like you cementing their course as the right one.

What we do here is giving a warning to others that would like to support Eromancer, to signal that something is not freaking right here and they should think twice before supporting them for the time being.

Discussing it with you is not what you think it is. We are debunking your insane claims that everything is fine and dandy here.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Ahhh! But you see, it's not working like that. This site, like many others, exists to support free discussion without much fear of censorship or callous disregard of the issues presented (
).

What we do here is not even trying to talk some sense into Eromancer or others with similar behaviour. It's usually not working, regardless of the approach, since they are dead set on doing their stuff, with hordes of sycophants like you cementing their course as the right one.

What we do here is giving a warning to others that would like to support Eromancer, to signal that something is not freaking right here and they should think twice before supporting them for the time being.

Discussing it with you is not what you think it is. We are debunking your insane claims that everything is fine and dandy here.
sure whatever helps you sleep lol

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes