Jan 13, 2018
PureOnyx-November.30.2022PR2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
for anyone new who cannot find any working links.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
You keep making all these points but keep beating a dead horse in the end, its dead you kill it already. i dont know what you expect to get out of this lol You're debating just to debate at this point. You want better game? Support or speak with them directly. No one here is working on the game. If you don't like their practices, then you're in luck because there are thousands of games in this site for you to pick for a small price of $0! That's right $0! :D
stop embarrassing yourself :FacePalm:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Well you see, trolls can be a two-edged sword... a cost-effective, hardcore fanboy and at the same time laughing it all off like he's pranking some clueless mfs like no tomorrow, at least in the context of this game and Eromancer. I really don't know whether the person had actual concerns just like us or just joking around for the sake of getting us all toxic and all...

Or probably someone just made an account and put some text input to ChatGPT and call it a day, who knows, ay?

• Haha
Reactions: Buziol

KaraokeLoki

Apr 9, 2018
I am betting on it now. I'll be 70 by the time this game actually finishes. I've supported this guy for two years on a higher tier but no more. I'm over the hoops and bullshit spew of delays. I was here for MATM and although it seemed like they had a direction, none was ever made toward that goal. They even updated the two protagonists' graphic models but ended up throwing that in the gutter fsr. Someone tag me in 2070 when this game finally finishes and they go back to MATM.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes