CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
RAM and GPU-intensively unoptimized, as with most Unity games. Also I'm not a fan of the slow.. fade.. to black.
Might want to forward that to our God-Emperor Eromancer, if he has time to bother with your request of optimizing the game, which probably falls into bug fixing since that's what he loves to do :KEK:

Personally, running the game through GTX 950M and an old Intel i7-4720HQ, and an 8GB DDR3 RAM gave me between 40 and 58 FPS by mix-and-match the in-game settings, so yeah, messing with the settings was probably one of the safest bets out there if your request gets ignored. Yes, yes, I run the game on a laptop.

Cheers.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
how long has Eromancer been grifting people?
Since MATM days? Seven years (MATM's first announcement was in 2015)
Thru the thick and thin of Pure Onyx? Between 3 and 5 years (Pure Onyx's first announcement was in 2018)

Now? It's the new chapter for Eromancer and Co. with yet another new project, XXXIV, on top of the two projects I've mentioned

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Support or speak with them directly.
The thing is whether they are open for discussions or not is unknown -- that's the reason probably we just vent it all out here since our beloved God-Emperor Eromancer would probably be most displeased to hear our pleas as we are only mere plebs in their elite group of knights and gallant defender of their projects, unworthy to be spoken or uttered or questioned unless they commanded us to do so. :KEK:

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
The thing is whether they are open for discussions or not is unknown -- that's the reason probably we just vent it all out here since our beloved God-Emperor Eromancer would probably be most displeased to hear our pleas as we are only mere plebs in their elite group of knights and gallant defender of their projects, unworthy to be spoken or uttered or questioned unless they commanded us to do so. :KEK:
wow did they hurt you that bad? I feel sorry now, don't be sad, things will get better :3

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes