VeryGoodG0y

Mar 14, 2022
yes and this was the latest news about the programmer:

"AltairPL is getting center stage attention this month for victory in what's been a months long battle with Unity's decrepit asset loading systems.

Our custom Bethesda-style database system has been at odds with Unity's default loading system after we found it dragged everything referenced by the database (the whole game effectively) into memory at startup... only to immediately spit it out saying its not needed (great design Unity). The result was a long startup time that grew longer with each content addition. Even worse, Unity did this on a single thread, so we couldn't even display a loading graphic. On slow machines Windows would even give an "app not responding" message.

This whole section of Unity is incredibly opaque and often without documentation, but after several reworks we've had success with Unity's new-ish "Addressables" system, which if you can believe it, gives developers control over what to load and when. Brilliant. A+.

The downside is it required a complete overhaul of our project asset hierarchy, as in all its wisdom Unity would try to load everything twice -- once through addressables, and once through its regular system. Fantastic. This meant resolving 64,000 instances of duplicate loading. And AltairPL has succeeded :D.

The results?

Startup time heavily reduced, with more improvements coming as we utilize the following benefits.
We can load what we want, when we want. Startup time won't increase as we add content once we are making full use of this.
RAM consumption reduced by 20%
Asynchronous (multi-threaded) loading. We can load in the background without hanging the system.
Can now add far better startup screens"
do they really talk about optimization of game that looks like ps2 game with enb? it should fucking run at 60fps on 64 meg ram and first geforce. btw im not sure how they managed 1 gig game to take half the time to load as 100 gig skyrim with 15000 extra animation mods.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
do they really talk about optimization of game that looks like ps2 game with enb? it should fucking run at 60fps on 64 meg ram and first geforce. btw im not sure how they managed 1 gig game to take half the time to load as 100 gig skyrim with 15000 extra animation mods.
not sure what ur asking, most of the stuff was already answered.

Jun 27, 2021
I know people abhor the game but can someone update the kemono page of this game, i want to see the progress updates but don't really want to support the devs by paying for it.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
I know people abhor the game but can someone update the kemono page of this game, i want to see the progress updates but don't really want to support the devs by paying for it.
They are working on the new character Semira and her new map who Onyx will wrestle. They also working on new bunny girl scenes! :3

Last edited:

VeryGoodG0y

Mar 14, 2022
game would be so much better with destructable clothing on vagina u control. its 3d so it would be really fucking cheap to add bunch same morphs texture variants. like wtf they think they are "doing". oh right.

more gay futa trash i disable. great.

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
They are "working" on the new character Semira and her new map who Onyx will wrestle. They also "working" on new bunny girl scenes! :3.
I've come again with a fix.
One month = one new animation.
Wat? It's "working" as it is. As it was till now. And i assume - as it going to be while somebody'd countinue to pay not for "development itself" but for "time of development" per month, which actully allows that way of "working".
So, one 5sec animation per month is actually counts to be called like "adding new content regulary", isn't it? And you can not complaint about that. If you don't like it and wish a better way of development - do not tell about it here, because they call it "a trolling" and deleting posted messages for that. You know for what? "for trolling", as i was explained. I wander why not for terrorism or for summoning evil forces to enslave the earth or for something even more bad, that you can't even imagine that you did, just by saying that you wish a better way of development by any words. I think that your "quotes" also counts to fit to any of that kind incredible reason to delete your messages. Just read my friendly warning fast - do not be unsutisfied by every single "working" here, kind sir - because i bet mine text will gone pretty soon from here. And maybe yours too. ^_^

Reactions: Christin Eleven

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
game would be so much better with
i'd gladly share more ideas about how to make a better version of this game, since its quility is quite nice, but the lack of options, primitive gameplay and extremly slow "working" will not make that imitation of development to be improved anyhow i guess.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
One month = one new animation.
Wat? It's "working" as it is. As it was till now. And i assume - as it going to be while somebody'd countinue to pay not for "development itself" but for "time of development" per month, which actully allows that way of "working".
So, one 5sec animation per month is actually counts to be called like "adding new content regulary", isn't it? And you can not complaint about that. If you don't like it and wish a better way of development - do not tell about it here, because they call it "a trolling" and deleting posted messages for that. You know for what? "for trolling", as i was explained. I wander why not for terrorism or for summoning evil forces to enslave the earth or for something even more bad, that you can't even imagine that you did, just by saying that you wish a better way of development by any words. I think that your "quotes" also counts to fit to any of that kind incredible reason to delete your messages. Just read my friendly warning fast - do not be unsutisfied by every single "working" here, kind sir - because i bet mine text will gone pretty soon from here. And maybe yours too. ^_^
u have too much time on ur hands

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes