Tyukaiw

May 19, 2017
In case people told me they're neurodivergent with an attention span of a rock, here's a direct link or that you had a lot of time to spare so it'd be better to help Eromancer bugfix his beloved game:
Mega

I'd say it's a hard pass but hey, if ya wanna play I won't hold ya
First of all tyvm! But the game isn't lauching for me, anybody else tried to play?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Acctually,I'd like to pay for lots of H scenes with lots of bugs,rather than one month just one fxxking shoddy animation.
Are they making some 3A game?Come on!
Then some will complain that the game was too buggy to play and praising the scene. This whole BS is just yet another Ouroboros cycle all over again

Maybe they stop listening and start hiring trolls so that people just shut up and consoom? Eh, who knows and who cares anyway... guy's racking up more money than any third-world middle-class could ever dream :KEK: :KEK:

Again, personally, I think the game is boring and repetitive and has too many things to be prioritized that everything else is somehow left at the backburner. If you like the game, man, more power to you, and that doesn't mean we got to blind ourselves to the issue at hand -- it just doesn't sit right with me, y'see?

Last edited:

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Acctually,I'd like to pay for lots of H scenes with lots of bugs,rather than one month just one fxxking shoddy animation.
Are they making some 3A game?Come on!
even 3A games release faster.... albeit unpolished but they release games at least. not abandon them.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PureOnyx-23.12.2022ICTestRelease
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
you know, for a game that features insect sex, you'd think the female protag would give birth(it doesn't have to necessarily be another insect inside, it can just be eggs). oofers moment

• Red Heart
Reactions: N-One and Hastik
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes