bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat
That is a lie, well says that known of you are going to be nice here. An seem going to disappear, now seems this world has rude people in it.
enroll on english classes, then come back here. can barely understand what the hell you just said. and it wasnt a lie. you can ask around in ulmf. you white knights are so blind

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat
That is a lie, well says that known of you are going to be nice here. An seem going to disappear, now seems this world has rude people in it.
Notice how the moment you disagree they all jump on you lol It's oki for them to have opinions but god forbid it goes against them oh no no, its either agree with them or you're [insert next the thing they come up to throw at you] The one's who giv the least, demand the most lol
And then they go about speaking of "morals" oh pls :KEK:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
If you are sincere about your questions then support the game and join his discord, you will speak to them directly.
Why bother joining a cult when I can ask the member here? Wanna keep it off the record, too? Sure. Thanks for the offer to support but it isn't really worth it atm
Labeling Ero a scammer is not raw data, its a personal opinion created out of spite. Raw data is data that has not been processed.
Yeah, right, people have pointed out the "data" here, especially Yojimbo345. Sure you really understand what I say?
Your activity shows that you interact with this thread more than any other thread. This already shows its not forgettable, you don't argue nor praise nor question about other games as you do this one. You words can say one thing, but your actions say another.
I hope you're not as narrow-minded as I thought. This is basically the start of the "Whatever or wherever you interact shows how low you are as a person" argument. A petty judgment if you so choose to go this route.

And yes, the way I interact here about the game does hold any reliable evidence of Pure Onyx being unforgettable... unforgettable being one of the biggest boogaloo that attracts both knights in shining armor like you and Lordnightwolf defending it and Mongrel Dogs of F95 saying it is a scam or something

But other than here, Discord, and ULMF? Eh, debatable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zepheral

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Why bother joining a cult when I can ask the member here? Wanna keep it off the record, too? Sure. Thanks for the offer to support but it isn't really worth it atm

Yeah, right, people have pointed out the "data" here, especially Yojimbo345. Sure you really understand what I say?

I hope you're not as narrow-minded as I thought. This is basically the start of the "Whatever or wherever you interact shows how low you are as a person" argument. A petty judgment if you so choose to go this route.

And yes, the way I interact here about the game does hold any reliable evidence of Pure Onyx being unforgettable... unforgettable being one of the biggest boogaloo that attracts both knights in shining armor like you and Lordnightwolf defending it and Mongrel Dogs of F95 saying it is a scam or something

But other than here, Discord, and ULMF? Eh, debatable.
As you command
OIP.jpg

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
CourierNPC
Beyond Good and Evil 2 the had a beta then drop it right after giving news about the beta to come this year!
Ubisoft has confirmed that Beyond Good & Evil 2 is still in development, despite an onslaught of cancellations which have left three unannounced games on the cutting room floor as of January 2023. The cancellations came as a result of economic challenges the studio outlined in its most recent financial report.
View attachment 2413087
Surprise, surprise. The lead studio manager out of Ubisoft.

• Haha
Reactions: Zepheral

Analogman77

Jun 4, 2018
I played this demo almost a year ago and it's still the same?
Am I missing something?
I thought this game was going to be king of sidescrollers but Femtality and Solas city heroes are much better than this thing, at least for a year of progress, not much changed im dissapointed

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
You're english is bad also
all you can do is post memes and write unreadable english. mine is understandable.

You see, the correct grammar is "Your English is also bad". Ending the sentence with 'also' sounds so bad you could've just said "Your English is bad too". Which is, again, false compared to yours. You guys really struggle to stay factual, huh?

Last edited:

Lordnightwolf

Feb 5, 2023
9a831c4b944d8ee95aeb3ac0b8aea425.gif
Youre still here so I'm going to say you're still crying over eromancer an his game! while i sit back an look at you cry for nothing an you still want to insult me , because i ready cooked you 5 times an you're still crying so please keeping crying while i drink my soda pop. bloodmane

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes