tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
you look like you really dont know what the hell you are talking about.. and you say you dev yourself. if you really know deving then you must know that they arent really doing anything per month while earning a lot.. which is a scam.
idk most of you has broken moral compass that scamming people is "fair game" just because people let it happen.
it's a simple game with rehashed content for 3-5 months with "bug fixes". if you really know how to dev, you know that those bug fixes wont take that much time.

also just because some people here cannot dev or does not dev doesnt mean they cant give an opinion on something.
like i have said many times before:
you dont have to be a chef to know the food taste ass
you dont have to be an IT to know your internet connection is slower then usual
you dont have to be a mechanic to know your car is having some problems..
that argument is literally toxic as fuck. "yOu DoNt EvEn DeV sO sHuT Up." gtfo

also work on your english. we can barely understand what the hell you are talking about.
Like I said it should be just adding animations.
The core gameplay mechanics are done.
No new code is going to adding new features for mechanics.
It's not like onyx is geting custom combos or special input specials.
It's literally just the animations and models of the sex scenes.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Like I said it should be just adding animations.
The core gameplay mechanics are done.
No new code is going to adding new features for mechanics.
It's not like onyx is geting custom combos or special input specials.
It's literally just the animations and models of the sex scenes.
yeah if there is specials and combo variations to be added in too it's not too hard to add in. unless they havent done state machine yet...
i agree, they aren't doing anything to warrant coding and even the addition of animations are just reused/reskinned. then what the hell are they getting paid for?

Reactions: Zepheral

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
yeah if there is specials and combo variations to be added in too it's not too hard to add in. unless they havent done state machine yet...
i agree, they aren't doing anything to warrant coding and even the addition of animations are just reused/reskinned. then what the hell are they getting paid for?
State machine or not, no new logic is being added to any core mechanics.
The platform they have used should already facilitate

Player getting grappled
-> loses grapple play animation
-> breaks out of grapple, continue on the fisticuffs states

It's already present. If they were actively adding dive kicks, combos off walls, new mechanics to maybe the sex grapples that would warrant new logic -> actual new code to be added to the platform.

It seems like for their updates, they only update animations. And the infrastructure for playing stopping animations has already been done ages ago. So in reality they don't need more coders, they need more animators if this is the bottleneck.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Also, Guilty Hell only has two people working on it, I don't know the team behind the other projects. Though also take into account Ero has like 5 or more people 'working' on Pure Onyx.

Though I am sure defender Kitty will try to compare programming or whatever to versus time frame in getting a game done and already another game in roots of being worked on and showing progress vs whatever Scamo is still dragging ass about.
I personally don't care about team size anymore, honestly, as Mancer's team shows me sizes doesn't matter if the commitment isn't enough or being under/overestimate oneself.

There are couple solo devs that I seen who recycling their ideas over and over again but changing thing a little here and there while keep improving their craft little by little, every release they made isn't decent, but there's a progress.

One prominent things about me, is that I rather wait for full games or product and would only play any available demo once or twice as its proof of concept, so I don't burnt out from bitting off every little thing from all the alpha demo til there's almost nothing new left for me to enjoy in full release, NoR experience taught me well.

The long ass word I cooked is the only attempt to tone down this pointless back and forth argument that who should be in the right or wrong.

My only solid commitment to Eromancer is to see them redeemed themselves with finished product and nothing else, but I'll not be here and keenly waiting for it. Since we all know how slow the progress is.

When I see nothing but texts of arguing instead of meme or funny stuff it just tiring. I usually just X off and be elsewhere, but sometimes I jusf feels I should say something that would knock some senses into peoples. At least it's a try.

So, whatever you guys do, who am I to judge what you did is fun or not, I prefer to see people talks about games or meme and make fun of them rather than 'these'.

But if it enjoyable to any of you, not that I can stop you anyway, going ham, make burgers or whatever, just having your fun and I'll try having mine :KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
I personally don't care about team size anymore, honestly, as Mancer's team shows me sizes doesn't matter if the commitment isn't enough or being under/overestimate oneself.

There are couple solo devs that I seen who recycling their ideas over and over again but changing thing a little here and there while keep improving their craft little by little, every release they made isn't decent, but there's a progress.

One prominent things about me, is that I rather wait for full games or product and would only play any available demo once or twice as its proof of concept, so I don't burnt out from bitting off every little thing from all the alpha demo til there's almost nothing new left for me to enjoy in full release, NoR experience taught me well.

The long ass word I cooked is the only attempt to tone down this pointless back and forth argument that who should be in the right or wrong.

My only solid commitment to Eromancer is to see them redeemed themselves with finished product and nothing else, but I'll not be here and keenly waiting for it. Since we all know how slow the progress is.

When I see nothing but texts of arguing instead of meme or funny stuff it just tiring. I usually just X off and be elsewhere, but sometimes I jusf feels I should say something that would knock some senses into peoples. At least it's a try.

So, whatever you guys do, who am I to judge what you did is fun or not, I prefer to see people talks about games or meme and make fun of them rather than 'these'.

But if it enjoyable to any of you, not that I can stop you anyway, going ham, make burgers or whatever, just having your fun and I'll try having mine :KEK:
i also agree that i would prefer to see fun and meme shit in this thread.
BUT there are people here that post things that are just completely wrong, nonsensical and justify poor practices in H game deving... i just cant help but tell them facts and reasoning as to why this is wrong or why they are wrong. with comparison as well. like i have no idea how people are this blind to white knight a dev despite all these valid criticisms. how is a beat em up taking 5 years and not half way done yet? it is indeed tiring to repeat the same things and have them not answered directly by these people who defend without saying anything factual.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
i also agree that i would prefer to see fun and meme shit in this thread.
BUT there are people here that post things that are just completely wrong, nonsensical and justify poor practices in H game deving... i just cant help but tell them facts and reasoning as to why this is wrong or why they are wrong. with comparison as well. like i have no idea how people are this blind to white knight a dev despite all these valid criticisms. how is a beat em up taking 5 years and not half way done yet? it is indeed tiring to repeat the same things and have them not answered directly by these people who defend without saying anything factual.
Pride, I guess.

The unwillingness to listen to anything not matched what they expected. Or under no obligation to give answers to those they deem unworthy of it. Sometimes it's less about know-how and more about I-can.

I never see eastern or western as different species. At the end of the day, how each of them committed to their work is all more of an individual commitment than their surrounding culture and work attics.

It just boiled down to [Not enough sensible commitment].

White knights and fanboy/girl are everywhere and everyplace as long as they got their own community, I won't expect any sensible response from them, sometimes it's hard to believe that these people exist, but it does. I'd be so much proud too if I got so good of a loyal fan that willing to be my guard dog without so much of a need to expense anything for them.

But in my case, I would try to tell them if I can, that this kind of help isn't needed especially if the context gets out of hand, it would serve to worsen overall, more than it brings greater good.

It's just like how a part of W40k goes, where God Emperor of mankind literally denied the attempt that one of their sons is about the make a literal religion out of him and he has to personally go and sabotage the whole mess himself because he's the man of science and he refuses to make himself be seen as such.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
I've been reading the thread clearly from page 178. You got any problem with that ?
Yes, you just admitted to lying, which would make you the troll, i don't have to "read minds" when its admitted straight from the horse's mouth. Don't be mad at me, be mad at yourself those were your words.
Like @bloodmane said it would'nt even take a whole day to just to copy paste the same animation from character model to another model
See you're doing it again, the trolling. Each model is different they don't share the same measurements. If you "copy paste" you end up with a janky miss-aligned derpy animations. You have to manually retouch each one and compensate for the characters' legs, bust sizes, clothing, ect or else you get clipping or poor physics. They are not the same model what evidence do you have. You believe them so fast and argue something you don't know and then get mad at me for disproving it? what? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
Perhaps we need a different approach. We know now that Eromancer "forgot" he had a Twitter account with 77K followers FOR MORE THAN 3 MONTHS (or even worse, he went on a virtue signaling strike). And COINCIDENTALLY he remembered it the same day we mentioned it here.

Perhaps if we mention some of the 30+ enemy models he's forgotten for the last 4 years he might COINCIDENTALLY remember them. I think it's worth a try (for shits and giggles)

So... Eromancer, do you remember the Splicer Poison Terrier?
Yeah, that enemy you requested AFTER knowing it couldn't have an H-scene due to Patreon's censorship back in 2020. Do you still remember it? We do.

You said this on September 2020:
"The Splicer Pitbull is one of a few attack dog designs we have planned -- I have designs for one for each faction actually. They key will be to give them unique attacks to vary them up. Limbo did a bunch of variations of this guy (we can add more than one potentially), so let me know which ones you like the best"

The early variations:
1677757692514.png

The extended gears concept art:
1677758135073.png

The "approved" concept art on September 2020:
1677757580270.png

The poison attack designs:
1677757429321.png

And the 3D sculpt by Kame on 2021:
1677757327138.png

Do you remember it now? Perhaps you could go back to it instead of wasting time on background characters and spiders, you know?

Reactions: Honest Pirate

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Do you know what a "Figure of Speech" is? If you're trying to be a smartass with a "gotcha" moment you failed miserably, and if you didn't figure out that he didn't LITERALLY meant 4-5 months you should seek professional help.

Or learn the language...
You can't even define words properly, i'm having to do it for you lol
You can call "Figure of Speech" or whatever excuse you want.

Perhaps we need a different approach. We know now that Eromancer "forgot" he had a Twitter account with 77K followers FOR MORE THAN 3 MONTHS (or even worse, he went on a virtue signaling strike). And COINCIDENTALLY he remembered it the same day we mentioned it here.

Perhaps if we mention some of the 30+ enemy models he's forgotten for the last 4 years he might COINCIDENTALLY remember them. I think it's worth a try (for shits and giggles)
That tweet was literally a topic a whole day before you even mentioned it. Its like you can't read anymore. The dogs are the same story.
Screenshot 2023-03-02 041909.png
But since you can't read i'll simplify. He mentioned it 1/26 a whole entire month before you did. Oh wait or was that just a "figure of speech" you make so many excuses i forget which one it is. Hmm its almost as if i had a reason for stating this.
So most likely that content will be seen in 2023 meaning a spike in updates for that year
wow if only you could read :KEK:

Last edited:

Lordnightwolf

Feb 5, 2023
you look like you really dont know what the hell you are talking about.. and you say you dev yourself. if you really know deving then you must know that they arent really doing anything per month while earning a lot.. which is a scam.
idk most of you has broken moral compass that scamming people is "fair game" just because people let it happen.
it's a simple game with rehashed content for 3-5 months with "bug fixes". if you really know how to dev, you know that those bug fixes wont take that much time.

also just because some people here cannot dev or does not dev doesnt mean they cant give an opinion on something.
that argument is literally toxic as fuck. "yOu DoNt EvEn DeV sO sHuT Up." gtfo

also work on your english. we can barely understand what the hell you are talking about.

FpwfDYFWcAQBLWo.jpg

Cannot hear you over all the cooking about to put on this right, so I'm about to cook you right now.

FpXeGgtWcAM2Oun.jpg
Like i said before, Eromancer has been dealing a lot known of you care to see that this is a main problem, currently right after sat here an read all of this stuff on this site about Eromancer taking money calling it a scam, from the start everyone knew that, weren't a full team of game designers from the start everyone had there two cents to put here, nobody never ever gave time talk to him in his discord, known of you didn't want to effectively give a message to him eromancer, I had time to do it. Don't come, at me saying what im not an what i don't you are here complaining your tears out on this site because you don't care about eromancer an his game, you wouldn't doing an typing to me saying inplus stuff too me or anyone here making it a fight to the death on this to get your word over minds. So please keep crying over this game, that being made by him. And also if want to talk to him you can easily do that by going to his twitter page an messaging him anyone can do that if they tried.

Lordnightwolf

Feb 5, 2023
bloodmane

(Also just because some people here cannot dev or does not dev doesnt mean they cant give an opinion on something.
that argument is literally toxic as fuck. "yOu DoNt EvEn DeV sO sHuT Up." gtfo)

Is this how you feel about the game cause to be honest here you're crazy, you need help from what you're saying to me that's crazy to
feel this way!.

Lordnightwolf

Feb 5, 2023
bloodmane
You need help my friend beside that go talk too eromancer for me, if you feel like you been rob of your money by eromancer. Cause I'm happy he is taking his time with his game, plus let you all know if he was doing it by himself, everyone would be still be here crying.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
And also if want to talk to him you can easily do that by going to his twitter page an messaging him anyone can do that if they tried.
I did that a year ago. I politely asked him on his twitter under a post everything what was written in this thread at that time. Instead of defending himself with logic and good speech he said this "Your purchase has been refunded." and my post has been deleted so no one can see it. He doesn't even try to defend himself all against this hate, he just cowardly put his head in the sand behind those people's backs who acting like you and KittyMaid (like you are his guard dogs). Your precious Eromancer is nothing but a coward uzkulak who unable to defend himself.

Lordnightwolf

Feb 5, 2023
I did that a year ago. I politely asked him on his twitter under a post everything what was written in this thread at that time. Instead of defending himself with logic and good speech he said this "Your purchase has been refunded." and my post has been deleted so no one can see it. He doesn't even try to defend himself all against this hate, he just cowardly put his head in the sand behind those people's backs who acting like you and KittyMaid (like you are his guard dogs). Your precious Eromancer is nothing but a coward uzkulak who unable to defend himself.

bruh go on somewhere with that crap alright nobody cares how you feel if feel like you been rob go cry too him. sick everyone coming at him, just for that going to give $2,500.

May 25, 2017
Like i said before, Eromancer has been dealing a lot known of you care to see that this is a main problem, currently right after sat here an read all of this stuff on this site about Eromancer taking money calling it a scam, from the start everyone knew that, weren't a full team of game designers from the start everyone had there two cents to put here, nobody never ever gave time talk to him in his discord, known of you didn't want to effectively give a message to him eromancer, I had time to do it. Don't come, at me saying what im not an what i don't you are here complaining your tears out on this site because you don't care about eromancer an his game, you wouldn't doing an typing to me saying inplus stuff too me or anyone here making it a fight to the death on this to get your word over minds. So please keep crying over this game, that being made by him. And also if want to talk to him you can easily do that by going to his twitter page an messaging him anyone can do that if they tried.
We did talk to him about his behavior years ago, once again, on ULMF. Instead of responding to anything we were saying, he decided to run crying to the ULMF mods and got the MatM thread locked. He hasn't been on ULMF since and hides in whatever shithole hug-box he ran away to.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes