sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
You completely missed the point. I still don't know if it's on purpose or due to lack of understanding
You know, at first I thought it was a case of simply misunderstanding responses.
Or maybe English isn't their first language?
Or maybe it's sunken cost fallacy and they refuse to believe Ero isn't actually scummy as hell?
Or maybe it's just blind hero worship?

Nah, none of that. It can't be anything other than malice at this point.
There just isn't any way in hell that somebody can misconstrue responses so often.
It's like we're all actors in their shower-argument; they've already established a narrative for how discussion should go, and you're wrong if you don't follow the script.

GtxGamer_

Oct 14, 2022
The myth is true . So I'm back after 4 - 5 months and only one animation is added as expected :poop::FacePalm:
I'll just get this feb release from a hero and maybe I'll be back after a year :BootyTime:

Erris1123

Mar 14, 2019
You all act like Eromancer has some huge well documented history of abandoning games.

Is there any other game besides MatM that he's "abandoned"? Or has he only "abandoned" one game and you guys are acting like he abandons all projects he works on?

EDIT: I mean, I haven't known of the dev for long, and even I can see that the update progress is very, very slow. But among the novels of accusations and people complaining, I'm not seeing anything that really screams at him abandoning this in any way.

Also, it is very crybaby indeed to complain about "only one animation, and it's a reskin". I appreciate reskins to a degree.

Last edited:

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
You all act like Eromancer has some huge well documented history of abandoning games.

Is there any other game besides MatM that he's "abandoned"? Or has he only "abandoned" one game and you guys are acting like he abandons all projects he works on?
well, right now their animation project is looking mighty abandoned my guy. it's been months and no show. we are also getting reskinned animations for this game all the time so... yeah.

Erris1123

Mar 14, 2019
I dunno if I'm just weird or what.

But I like the other models getting the same animations as Onyx. I particularly enjoy the Fem Cop, so seeing more with her, even if it is just a reskin of an existing animation, is quite nice to me.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017

But I like the other models getting the same animations as Onyx. I particularly enjoy the Fem Cop, so seeing more with her, even if it is just a reskin of an existing animation, is quite nice to me.
i mean sure. enjoying reskinned animation is fine and all, but calling that a "progress" update when all you have to do is copy paste the animations to another model is... kind of scammy... it would not even take anyone a whole day to do that.

so yeah.. all the eroscammer criticism is warranted here. we arent just hating for the sake of it.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020

EDIT: I mean, I haven't known of the dev for long, and even I can see that the update progress is very, very slow. But among the novels of accusations and people complaining, I'm not seeing anything that really screams at him abandoning this in any way.

Also, it is very crybaby indeed to complain about "only one animation, and it's a reskin". I appreciate reskins to a degree.
Exactly my point, that's barely any history, on top of that i posted a pic of him explaining his background, he himself stated that he has no long history in game development. Then they say "i miss the point" or "i haven't proved anything" and label me the "troll" -.-

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020

both bunny girls will get more animations too :3

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes