KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Please, stop the trolling. Everything I said was fact not opinion lmao
It's all literally opinion, you can't claim what you experience as "fact" because not everyone has the same experience as you. They would not have the "resources" if everyone agreed your statement was fact. They would lack so much support by now, doesn't take long to figure whether you like a game or not. Every character in game currently was a promised character at some point, but now they're in game. The most recent bunny girl animation is not featured with any other characters, its new, how is that a reskin? "facts" suuuuure, the classic "ur a troll becus u dont agreed wit me" lol

• Angry
Reactions: Christin Eleven

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
If you don't like the author's approach to creating the game. Why are you all still here?
That's easy.

The content that has been released is incredible. Its visually distinctive. The gameplay and features are solid.

And that is why its so very frustrating that the devs for this are so ponderously slow. The quality for Pure Onyx is at the very highest level for an H-game. If development was efficiently managed Eromancer and company could have produced 4-5 complete games since the initial development of Malice and the Machine. Or they could have finished Malice and Onyx AND made a DLC or two for each.

The result is that I haven't bought those 4-5 games/DLC. I'm not willing to pay for tiny fragments of progress 6-8 times a year.

So that's why I'm still here even though I don't like the author's approach to creating the game.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
It's all literally opinion, you can't claim what you experience as "fact" because not everyone has the same experience as you. They would not have the "resources" if everyone agreed your statement was fact. They would lack so much support by now, doesn't take long to figure whether you like a game or not. Every character in game currently was a promised character at some point, but now they're in game. The most recent bunny girl animation is not featured with any other characters, its new, how is that a reskin? "facts" suuuuure, the classic "ur a troll becus u dont agreed wit me" lol
There are some people who blind to facts. Look "The Earth is round" thats a fact. But there are still people who blind to said fact and believe the Earth is flat. This is the same with Ero and PO. There are facts about them but some people are blind to it (and thats where all the "resources" comes from). Even there are some blind people on this site too. Jeez who could that be?

• Haha
Reactions: Dinglederper

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Just discovered this game..234 pages.. is it me or it looks incredible ?

I hope they work hard on it because there's a huge potential, I think

Don't know the dev tho
This thread was started in 2018. There are about 10 enemies. There is 1 true boss. Now you know what you need to about the dev.

Aug 10, 2020
This thread was started in 2018. There are about 10 enemies. There is 1 true boss. Now you know what you need to about the dev.
Ah, shit. And they made another game, was it good ? Canceled now.. Well, I was thinking of supporting it but yeah, 20k per month is already too much if you're shitting on people like that. It's crazy and actually disgusting.

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
Ah, shit. And they made another game, was it good ? Canceled now..
It's very short but yes, it's very good in its way and has so much potential. I like there's a lust meter for each girl, so the more it fills the sluttier girls behave (=they resist less when mobs try to bang them). I still replay it from time to time, and still feel very sad about its cancellation :cry:
Also yeah, imo there's no point in supporting Eromancer. It won't affect the speed and ethics of their work...

sfmainx

Aug 11, 2022
excuse me what actually "treasure" stands for
or they made it for only selling it??

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 77 Votes