Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
No that's it, were you looking for something in particular? If you want god mode or one-hit-kill you can use the console for that :3
for example, that there is an option to stop the animations and that the enemies that only show the silhouette or that it is not seen in the gallery mode

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020

GtxGamer_

Oct 14, 2022
Well I spent sometime playing the earlier release of the game like few hrs ago , actually the game feels like it ran out of juice. Instead of standing Idle pathetically and watching Onyx getting fucked , why not the thugs or other enemies at the scenario engage in some random animations like fap for it or the fem cop getting fucked by the vioreapers at the background or when battling against Street Lord Warx , imagine onyx engage in sex scene with some chain splicer thug or some random dude , just dont let warx stand Idle. Just if there's fem cop around let Warx go for it. Having an exact "copy-paste" animation of Onyx X Vioreaper to Vioreaper X Fem Cop and is only playable at gallery makes no sense for real. Just spice things up for f*ck sakes.

• Sad
Reactions: Bulbanych
Oct 8, 2019
Well I spent sometime playing the earlier release of the game like few hrs ago , actually the game feels like it ran out of juice. Instead of standing Idle pathetically and watching Onyx getting fucked , why not the thugs or other enemies at the scenario engage in some random animations like fap for it or the fem cop getting fucked by the vioreapers at the background or when battling against Street Lord Warx , imagine onyx engage in sex scene with some chain splicer thug or some random dude , just dont let warx stand Idle. Just if there's fem cop around let Warx go for it. Having an exact "copy-paste" animation of Onyx X Vioreaper to Vioreaper X Fem Cop and is only playable at gallery makes no sense for real. Just spice things up for f*ck sakes.
The signs are there that Eromancer and the team doesn't care. You kind of actually highlight that here.

Apr 19, 2020
Last time I played this I RQ'd and deleted and emptied the recycle bin, mostly because of the amount of time I spent getting up off the ground. Getting knocked down a lot sucks balls so hard in this game. I really hope that's been improved or fucken removed cuz I'm about to take another dive into this damn game and if I spend most of my time getting up off the ground again back in the Bin it goes.

Reactions: KittyMaid

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
And is it possible that the enemies (men) can be seen in silhouette or not seen? like illusion games that allows you to put it in silhouette mode or not see it
Hmm idk that one, sorry :unsure:
Getting knocked down a lot sucks balls so hard in this game.
I didn't like that either. Or that your hits would sometimes miss if not lined up exactly, but the enemy's hits land regardless. Especially in later waves when they start piling up, you're just stun locked. Could be just a skill issue on my end, idk, either way i don't like it :(

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Last time I played this I RQ'd and deleted and emptied the recycle bin, mostly because of the amount of time I spent getting up off the ground. Getting knocked down a lot sucks balls so hard in this game. I really hope that's been improved or fucken removed cuz I'm about to take another dive into this damn game and if I spend most of my time getting up off the ground again back in the Bin it goes.
Might be my years of fighting game exp talking, but it's not that bad. Left shift is a dodge button. That is your lifeline for not getting surrounded and staying on your feet most of the time.

Reactions: AwfulArchdemon
Apr 19, 2020
Might be my years of fighting game exp talking, but it's not that bad. Left shift is a dodge button. That is your lifeline for not getting surrounded and staying on your feet most of the time.
It's not really being surrounded that's my gripe. Sooner or later an attack will knock you down and it's like 3 or 4 seconds each time to get back up. I really like the way Solas City Heroes does it better, so it isn't so painful to endure. The game itself seems great, but my patience wears thinner each time I gotta wait for her to stand tf back up.

Edit: Nope, same game I uninstalled last time. To lose 5 lives on level 1... Seems to be a sub simulator. Play it if you wanna watch your character get the D and no other reason. And as a bonus, in this h-game cumming isn't even the real threat like in all other ones. Just get knocked out and it's gg.

Plenty of things need fixed up here. Tired of seeing the opponent land all attacks while I miss all attacks. And why would a h-game have such an extreme difficulty level? Devs have been doing that more n more these days. There's no reason to consistently have like 4 types on enemies on the screen at once, in multiple waves per screen.

Last edited:

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
It's not really being surrounded that's my gripe. Sooner or later an attack will knock you down and it's like 3 or 4 seconds each time to get back up. I really like the way Solas City Heroes does it better, so it isn't so painful to endure. The game itself seems great, but my patience wears thinner each time I gotta wait for her to stand tf back up.

Edit: Nope, same game I uninstalled last time. To lose 5 lives on level 1... Seems to be a sub simulator. Play it if you wanna watch your character get the D and no other reason. And as a bonus, in this h-game cumming isn't even the real threat like in all other ones. Just get knocked out and it's gg.

Plenty of things need fixed up here. Tired of seeing the opponent land all attacks while I miss all attacks. And why would a h-game have such an extreme difficulty level? Devs have been doing that more n more these days. There's no reason to consistently have like 4 types on enemies on the screen at once, in multiple waves per screen.
You can use First Aid Kits in the pause menu, and you can sell the loot you get at the trader in the middle of the level to buy more healing.
You can pretty much faceroll-heal bosses and compact waves.

Reactions: AwfulArchdemon
Apr 19, 2020
You can use First Aid Kits in the pause menu, and you can sell the loot you get at the trader in the middle of the level to buy more healing.
You can pretty much faceroll-heal bosses and compact waves.
Yeah one thing I realized right after I found out I can use items and swap equipment anytime I want (kinda changed the whole game for me) is that bosses aren't a threat. Just stun-lock 'em with quick jabs and go cheese when he's stunned. Worst thing a boss can do is call other minions.

Another thing I realized is that the stage I was on, the one that drove me to come here and complain... was a fuckin' SURVIVAL stage. Wasn't listed as Survival, but I saw the [Wave: 3 / ♾️] and I physically facepalmed. I thought there were just too many damn enemies for what looked on that map to be a [Stage 2]. I'm assuming the Slums is stage 1? I really don't know, everything is called Test, or Bonus [Test], or other weird names. It's hard to know where I'd be expected to start the game. I can choose any stage.

In some ways, this game is easily AAA. But that's what makes things like Choose Any Stage, and unexpected Survival mode, and change equipment mid-punch, and unlimited first-Aid... that's what makes those all stand out so hard. This game makes me bi-polar as I play it. I have no idea wtf I would Rate this game. :unsure:

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
I come with gift! :3
Just extract the files from zip file i attached below into your Pure Onyx folder.
Next run the game and press F7 if done correctly you should get a new UI, click on Free Cam.
View attachment 2497929
next just click [Begin Freecam] and you will be able to move cam how you want!
View attachment 2497932
Enjoy! (✿ ◔ ω ◔ )
They should hire you. You would make Eromancer a shit ton of money by just using whats already there, selling it as something new.
And thank you, sir.

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes