Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
So, one new early (which means unfinished most likely) H-Scene and intros to two existing scenes. Which if the one from last update are anything to go by, will look absolutely atrocious. One Scene that got reworked or whatever.

Eromancer makes €20,650/month, just checked the patreon.

Sounds about right :KEK:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Could someone explain why the thug scene has an earthquake right after the intro? And the popup glitch when using the slide attack is still there.

Edit: This update's busted. If the game's framereate drops even a little the music and sfx go to shit. In agame with sound ques that's horrible. On top of that switching to another window makes the game ui unresponsive (that one is due to a combination of the old Unity version used to make the game and the fact I use linux), so if I want to screenshot something I'd have to restart the game afterwards.
At least Semi looks decent. Like every other female she has a bukake system on her so you can have her and Onyx wallow in a puddle of cum if that's your thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dinglederper

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
actually why did they remov thug grab once?
Supposedly to keep in line with Patreon TOS which forbids rape content. Considering it's almost the same except for an expression change here and some hearts there there's actually no good reason for it to be put off for so long.
He's does but they doesn't make him skilled, i can give you the same amount and i'll get less. More money doesn't always equate to more skill.
Never thought I'd see you, problably Eromancer's bigest supporter on this forum, actually criticize him.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Supposedly to keep in line with Patreon TOS which forbids rape content. Considering it's almost the same except for an expression change here and some hearts there there's actually no good reason for it to be put off for so long.
The ONE positive thing for Scammo here is that Patreon is the most well-known and "reputable" host for these kinds of "projects", so I can understand why moving platforms is an incredibly difficult thing to do (which is not to say he ever really had any intention to, too many Patreon milkers claim the same which, surprise surprise, gets them a short term boost of patron confidence). The problem is of course that playing the victim is incredibly lucrative: Scammo hiding behind Patreon's ToS as an excuse for why he has to keep re-releasing content is no different than Youtubers and Twitch screamers (meant streamers, but tbh screaming into the microphone seems to be pretty popular atm) bemoaning the dreaded "algorithm" despite the fact that most of the top content creators are the ones defining what the algorithm prefers (they have the majority of viewership, thus what their viewers prefer is what the algorithm thinks everyone prefers) while simultaneously bitching about how they're beholden to it.

As ever, it's the little, barely known Joe Schmoes who are actually hampered by the rules/circumstances of their industry, while the big names try to play the "I'm a little guy too!" card while hiding behind the very things that enable their asshattery. It's fucking maddening, honestly.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
He's does but they doesn't make him skilled, i can give you the same amount and i'll get less. More money doesn't always equate to more skill.
Previously, I had doubts that you could criticize your benefactor after writing many paragraphs to correct matters at hand.
And here we are, a stray bullet finally landed on a critical part.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
actually why did they remove thug grab once?
If I recall correctly, somewhere between 2020 and 2022, Patreon decided to take non-consensual sexualized content as illegal. While many creators who dabble in these kinks closed their Patreon accounts and moved elsewhere or were otherwise banned, Eromancer somehow stayed and then changed the animations to be consensual progressively, slowly getting away from Patreon banhammer by remaking it from the ground up, hence why some animations are still in progress to this day.

Another thing that I can remember:
A SubscribeStar account was already established, as an alternative to the Patreon account had it been banned, deleted, or removed for not complying with Patreon TOS. As per the page's notice, the content shared on Patreon and SubscribeStar is pretty much similar in consistency.

In hindsight, Eromancer had both Patreon and SubscribeStar accounts and to this day, both accounts still remain active. At this point, the SubscribeStar goal has gained $5,421 per month from its initial goal of $13,666 for a full archive migration from Patreon to exclusively for SubscribeStar subscribers. Full archive migration means that, at least according to Eromancer's goal tab on the SubscribeStar page, Eromancer and the team would focus more on the non-consensual part including re-adding the removed animations now that they had no business with Patreon anymore.

The SubscribeStar account has been active as early as May 2022

Make that of what you will and do please correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: MusicVideoGuy

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
Patreon sucks dick so much,
If I recall correctly, somewhere between 2020 and 2022, Patreon decided to take non-consensual sexualized content as illegal. While many creators who dabble in these kinks closed their Patreon accounts and moved elsewhere or were otherwise banned, Eromancer somehow stayed and then changed the animations to be consensual progressively, slowly getting away from Patreon banhammer by remaking it from the ground up, hence why some animations are still in progress to this day.

Another thing that I can remember:
A SubscribeStar account was already established, as an alternative to the Patreon account had it been banned, deleted, or removed for not complying with Patreon TOS. As per the page's notice, the content shared on Patreon and SubscribeStar is pretty much similar in consistency.

In hindsight, Eromancer had both Patreon and SubscribeStar accounts and to this day, both accounts still remain active. At this point, the SubscribeStar goal has gained $5,421 per month from its initial goal of $13,666 for a full archive migration from Patreon to exclusively for SubscribeStar subscribers. Full archive migration means that, at least according to Eromancer's goal tab on the SubscribeStar page, Eromancer and the team would focus more on the non-consensual part including re-adding the removed animations now that they had no business with Patreon anymore.

The SubscribeStar account has been active as early as May 2022

Make that of what you will and do please correct me if I'm wrong.
Patreon sucks dick so much that make every creator run screaming with their dick bruised and swollen

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes