hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
pretty sure kitty is deflecting again with that statement.
> valid points against eromancer.
> kitty: 'you cant read' or 'not true' without actual explanation whatsoever.
People should respect each other on here, regardless if English isn't their first language. Just saying. :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: Xhak

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
pretty sure kitty is deflecting again with that statement.
> valid points against eromancer.
> kitty: 'you cant read' or 'not true' without actual explanation whatsoever.
how can i explain something i never stated? that was such a troll response from you, nice bait lol

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
People should respect each other on here, regardless if English isn't their first language. Just saying. :rolleyes:
dont bother with kitty, just ignore the user. it seems like their job here is to derail the thread with deflections and insults like "you cant read" until the thread gets mod bombed. despite people having an actual on-topic, valid criticisms and concerns towards the game and its development cycle.

Reactions: Bulbanych

whocares121

Feb 4, 2018
What? In one of your posts you wrote he maybe suffers from PTSD. Then you criticize him about how he doesn't know much about programming, then whocares wrote how the whole team is focused on fixing miniscule bugs instead of doing new things (which tasks Eromancer give them) thats called maxialism or perfectionism.
Tbf and just to clarify, the focus of the whole team isn't just small bugs but rather just a mismanagement/miscommunication of time and resources. Easiest example is how an enemy (according to Ero) takes like 5 or 6 different people to do and until person 1 finishes, person 2 can't do their part. So you get a lot of artwork and models but the conflict point is the implementation and animation, which is understandable given those take a lot longer to get working smoothly since the models (mostly) differ in dimensions that a straight copy of rig animations leads to jank. (Ero even mentioned their upcoming Biker enemy requires a finessing to get their animations right, mainly having to elongate and shrink their legs during some movements to get them looking more crisp and fluid)

That being said I really don't know who does what on that team so I can't comment the number of programmers and animators they have and their respective responsibilities but I do know that Ero tends to put eyes on everything and give his stamp of approval. But I agree he needs to take a step back and observe the overall picture instead of the small details at this point in the development cycle. I do know one of their programmers is currently reworking the games physics engine (or code or something, I'm not a programmer) to finally allow them to update their combat systems so that's (very likely) a pretty big time investment for one of his team members.

But we'll see what happens with further development. From what I've gathered and noticed playing recent builds a lot of the small bugs and jank have been pretty smoothened out so I actually do anticipate some new content to arrive (hopefully) soon. That being said that's not an endorsement for people to support if they don't want to, it's everyone else's money and not my place to tell anyone what to do with it

Tyukaiw

May 19, 2017
After this update, honestly, does someone know what is the latest version of the game with the original intros? I know I'm not in a position to ask anything from anyone, but I think it would be interesting if in the page 1 we had this version as an option in the EXTRA section since it's never going to be those intros in the game again.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
After this update, honestly, does someone know what version of the game has the original intros of the animations? I know I'm not in a position to ask anything from anyone, but I think it would be interesting if the page 1 we had this version as an option since it's never going to be those intros again.
IF im not mistaken that would be november update? i might be wrong though

Reactions: Tyukaiw

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Okay you don't said PTSD, thats my bad. You said ADHD and OCD. But my statement stands right. If he have these disorders he needs to be replaced asap.
You're not his employer, and even if you were, in our country you can't discriminate based on physical or mental impairments, everyone is entitled to equal opportunity. You're acting like you're some AAA studio laying off people. This is HIS project, HE started this, before him there was no P.O. or MATM. They exists because of HIM, no matter how you feel about them. So no you're point doesn't stand, he is the reason you even have something to discuss.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Xhak

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
After this update, honestly, does someone know what is the latest version of the game with the original intros? I know I'm not in a position to ask anything from anyone, but I think it would be interesting if in the page 1 we had this version as an option in the EXTRA section since it's never going to be those intros in the game again.
Dec-2021, but due to the fact that the links for that one are no longer working on Kemono, get the Nov-2021 version (also on Kemono)

Reactions: Tyukaiw

mech2

Nov 1, 2017
Frankly, it doesn't matter what the reasons are. This rate of progress is just unacceptable, period. All the excuses just add up to them being bad at their jobs, which is supposed to be making a game. If they can't put out a finished product in any kind of timely manner, they're just bad at their jobs. Whether they're "purposefully" scamming their customers or not, the end result is the same so the reasons behind it really don't matter at all.

I mean jeez, with all this talk of perfectionism you'd think the game at least has decent base systems for a beat'em up, but it feels horrible to play. And it's felt horrible to play since day 1.

Last edited:

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Frankly, it doesn't matter what the reasons are. This rate of progress is just unacceptable, period. All the excuses just add up to them being bad at their jobs, which is supposed to be making a game. If they can't put out a finished product in any kind of timely manner, they're just bad at their jobs. Whether they're "purposefully" scamming their customers or not, the end result is the same so the reasons behind it really don't matter at all.

I mean jeez, with all this talk of perfectionism you'd think the game at least has decent base systems for a beat'em up, but it feels horrible to play. And it's felt horrible to play since day 1.
its oki let it all out.. you tell that poopy face what the deal is

• Angry
Reactions: laugh

darsig

Nov 30, 2017
If I recall correctly, somewhere between 2020 and 2022, Patreon decided to take non-consensual sexualized content as illegal. While many creators who dabble in these kinks closed their Patreon accounts and moved elsewhere or were otherwise banned, Eromancer somehow stayed and then changed the animations to be consensual progressively, slowly getting away from Patreon banhammer by remaking it from the ground up, hence why some animations are still in progress to this day.

Another thing that I can remember:
A SubscribeStar account was already established, as an alternative to the Patreon account had it been banned, deleted, or removed for not complying with Patreon TOS. As per the page's notice, the content shared on Patreon and SubscribeStar is pretty much similar in consistency.

In hindsight, Eromancer had both Patreon and SubscribeStar accounts and to this day, both accounts still remain active. At this point, the SubscribeStar goal has gained $5,421 per month from its initial goal of $13,666 for a full archive migration from Patreon to exclusively for SubscribeStar subscribers. Full archive migration means that, at least according to Eromancer's goal tab on the SubscribeStar page, Eromancer and the team would focus more on the non-consensual part including re-adding the removed animations now that they had no business with Patreon anymore.

The SubscribeStar account has been active as early as May 2022

Make that of what you will and do please correct me if I'm wrong.
making game animations thinking about patreon'll, like them or not is something!
not your auditory playing your game, loving style, paying you money at last. Not ppl but patreon moders is top priority lol. This is chance for succeed 100% =)

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes