May 4, 2022
Get ready for an Ero dev update log talking about increase to membership pricing thanks to Unity EULA changes.

Possibly any new updates will either be rarer to swipe for upload here or with a wider release gap.

As if it affects the stagnation of the game haha

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
Eromancer can take it easy because unity new rules only charge when your revenue reach 200k dollar, right now he just reach 23k which far below

John_Fortnite_2002

Apr 23, 2022
Nothing is working for the most recent updates, I know production is shut down but does anyone have a working download for the patched August 31, 2023 release?

• Red Heart
Reactions: JUDAEL

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
making game animations thinking about patreon'll, like them or not is something!
not your auditory playing your game, loving style, paying you money at last. Not ppl but patreon moders is top priority lol. This is chance for succeed 100% =)
Understandable. Have a nice day

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
i said that him "scamming" could just be him not actually having the experience required to move at the rate everyone wants, while the money piles up
In the fast-paced world, everything should be done at an accepted speed so it doesn't count as "scamming" and updates have to be shared and published as soon as it finishes. Potential long-term customers dislike the thought of their supported creator "blue-balling" them for money—a fascinating thought process nonetheless albeit with flaws.

Someone else than said "he's been at this for years how has he not learned" which i then said, everyone learns at different rates
While it's true that everyone learns at varying speeds, there are ways to make things effective down the line as well, takes a bit of brainstorming to execute this very well. Fair point.

Then Yojimbo comes out of nowhere ranting how "that's not how a perfectionist behaves" which i never even claim lol but it was funny
Interesting. The only way to know whether or not whoever runs the show is "a perfectionist," one must come to the conclusion of what a "perfectionist" should be. Judge all you want, with specific points and criteria, then stick to it. After all, everyone's opinion on "perfectionism" is different from one another.

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes