GtxGamer_

Oct 14, 2022
Does this free cam mod only work for pure onyx or does it also work for all Unity games? And if so, how do you install it?
because I would like to use it in other unity games
yes , it does work for all other unity games as well. You just have to copy & paste the respective files inside the game folder.

Reactions: Zero28

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
yes , it does work for all other unity games as well. You just have to copy & paste the respective files inside the game folder.
Download the mod here https://f95zone.to/threads/pure-onyx-v2023-06-30-eromancer.19807/post-10393539
Inside you see, BepInEx, doorstop_config.ini, and winhttp.dll, I have several unity games that I downloaded here in f95, I grab the 3 files and leave them in the main folder where the .exe is, I open the game and nothing comes out , you could help me step by step how it works,
I'm using this game https://f95zone.to/threads/snow-brandia-final-riez-on.99517/ and it doesn't work for me, I left the 3 files in the main folder and I don't get the menu at the top: (
Maybe what is not compatible with this version of the game?
I downloaded one of the latest unity games here at f95 and it seems that if it works (maybe old unity games are not compatible I think)
Edit : How do I change the controls to move the cameras? I want to change it

Last edited:

anoehtotoyr

Aug 8, 2022
Well, this update sucks. I was expecting actual clothing damage, not clothes just exploding from 100 to 0. Also, since all pieces take damage equally, it usually just all disappears at the same time, so might as well just remove them manually since everyone plays with Godmode anyway.

Reactions: WrongBobby

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Download the mod here https://f95zone.to/threads/pure-onyx-v2023-06-30-eromancer.19807/post-10393539
Inside you see, BepInEx, doorstop_config.ini, and winhttp.dll, I have several unity games that I downloaded here in f95, I grab the 3 files and leave them in the main folder where the .exe is, I open the game and nothing comes out , you could help me step by step how it works,
I'm using this game https://f95zone.to/threads/snow-brandia-final-riez-on.99517/ and it doesn't work for me, I left the 3 files in the main folder and I don't get the menu at the top: (
Maybe what is not compatible with this version of the game?
I downloaded one of the latest unity games here at f95 and it seems that if it works (maybe old unity games are not compatible I think)
Edit : How do I change the controls to move the cameras? I want to change it
Some Unity games require additional plugins to work, also this will not work at all with Unity games using il2cpp, only Mono. So if your game contains a "il2cpp_data" folder, then it's for sure a no, otherwise just try what you can.

Reactions: Zero28

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Some Unity games require additional plugins to work, also this will not work at all with Unity games using il2cpp, only Mono. So if your game contains a "il2cpp_data" folder, then it's for sure a no, otherwise just try what you can.
You can only with mono games? And how if the game is mono?
Do you know how I can change the controls of the Freecam? It's that I want to customize however I want.

May 3, 2022
Well, this update sucks. I was expecting actual clothing damage, not clothes just exploding from 100 to 0. Also, since all pieces take damage equally, it usually just all disappears at the same time, so might as well just remove them manually since everyone plays with Godmode anyway.
Read the patch notes they address these things. Partial clothing is coming, and different items will get different durability. It's just something they have to try out and tweak to get it right.

z13

May 29, 2018
Bright Memory SOLO DEV make trial release in 1 year, and finish the game with the last update in 5 years. after playing it, for one developer its good game, many aspect of the game if not less or the same level with game company, at least in graphic.
Damn and this Pure Onyx after 5 years, still no solid ground. Its concerning how slow this game development. With this rate ill become grandpa before this game even finish, if the game not get abandon, again.
But who i am to judge, i dont even know how to make simple game, just saying whats on my mind thats all.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Redboi8

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Bright Memory SOLO DEV make trial release in 1 year, and finish the game with the last update in 5 years. after playing it, for one developer its good game, many aspect of the game if not less or the same level with game company, at least in graphic.
Damn and this Pure Onyx after 5 years, still no solid ground. Its concerning how slow this game development. With this rate ill become grandpa before this game even finish, if the game not get abandon, again.
But who i am to judge, i dont even know how to make simple game, just saying whats on my mind thats all.
If it still gets attention does it really matter? I think that says a lot. :unsure:

z13

May 29, 2018
If it still gets attention does it really matter? I think that says a lot. :unsure:
not gonna argue, you right... of course it still get attention, even MMOByte review this game at their channel 2years ago. but the attention, one of the reason this game slow development. and on the other side of the coin us keep give it attention n money from patreon. who would want to turn down a H/A-game that would be a great game? right!!! (knowing clearly there is no guarantee the game will be completed). it just sad the game with good potential close to almost look like it stranded, cause by so slow the development. i'm just rambling

Last edited:

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
but the attention, one of the reason this game slow development. and on the other side of the coin us keep give it attention n money from patreon.
It's the biggest flaw with the majority of H-games being crowdfunded imo. A solo dev strikes it big with a concept/demo and gets a steady base of supporters. Which is the easier path?
  1. Develop at a solid pace with a plan to finish the game at some point and move onto new project.
  2. Develop the game at a very slow pace, allowing them to work on a project that they're already familiar with for several years.
As long as people are still paying either way, why not stick with the easier option? I get that these are solo devs/small teams and game dev can be very complex so taking years to finish a game can be expected. However, I think a lot of them are taking advantage of a system that provides no pressure for them to finish the game within a reasonable timeframe.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
not gonna argue,
Yes! you will argue! I'll teach you what to do.
You will say "fug you" then i say "fug you too" then from out of nowhere you hit me with a "NO U!" there will be no comeback from that and i ded o_O and you win! :giggle:

But on a serious note, Ero is slow because he just slow, like he physically can't go faster. Other devs usually have a bit more experience which why they are faster. Is like a cat racing a tortoise (ero being the tortoise) no matter what the tortoise will be slower, it just not able to good fast, you have to wait and it will eventually get there.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Buziol

darkcupid

May 28, 2022
Yes! you will argue! I'll teach you what to do.
You will say "fug you" then i say "fug you too" then from out of nowhere you hit me with a "NO U!" there will be no comeback from that and i ded o_O and you win! :giggle:

But on a serious note, Ero is slow because he just slow, like he physically can't go faster. Other devs usually have a bit more experience which why they are faster. Is like a cat racing a tortoise (ero being the tortoise) no matter what the tortoise will be slower, it just not able to good fast, you have to wait and it will eventually get there.
WHY no update ffrom june its SEPTEMBER NOW!!

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes