Vicen

Jan 4, 2018
Well, with the update to Unity wanting a share of his pie hopefully the dev will pick up the pace to shit his updates out quicker before running to a different engine.

Edit: in all likelihood, he'd probably just make the excuse to delay further by saying he has to port everything over to Unreal or something. We've all seen devs shit out more games, faster, with lower budgets, and with more content than this tool. What a world if someone could report to Patreon for waste, fraud, and abuse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dinglederper

kageyame

Aug 5, 2020
This game made me realize that side scrolling fighters just aren't for me. Now I don't even care how much he delays. Amazing animations though.
Just a heads up, with the insanely long input lag, rigid combos and overall poor combat, this game is absolutely no reference for beat'em up.

And being "indie" is no excuse as the GOAT beat'em up is a indie game done by one guy.

Reactions: Buziol

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Just a heads up, with the insanely long input lag, rigid combos and overall poor combat, this game is absolutely no reference for beat'em up.

And being "indie" is no excuse as the GOAT beat'em up is a indie game done by one guy.
This is what is the main gripe with this whole project. It's not even the animation count, censorship, malicious patreon practices or how badly it relates to previous project. If it was a decent beat'em up game, I would be like "no sexy but at least gameplay is good". Here, it is lacking in pretty much every department except for visuals...which don't mean shit on their own.

People made more engaging fighting games in 90s, having no budget, no experience and close to no technical know-how on how to make an engaging fighting game.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Things I liked in this update:
  • Boss has an interdependent special timer.
  • Onyx actually moves around when attacking, carrying foes with her.
Things I didn't like in this update:
  • There's no enemies in the Red Light District except the occasional looter, but there's some stills of Semi. Totally worth it.
  • The "new physics" on the pole dancer scene includes anti gravity hair.
  • Knockback is on every attack, not "certain moves" like the notes suggest.
  • Either all fem cops in a wave spawn with jackets or none do. No in between (as of testing).

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PureOnyx-0.92.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ellenovia

Jan 2, 2019
are there any tips to increase fps? This game feels very heavy on my PC (i5-3, 730mx, 8gb), I know my PC specs are very low, that's why I'm looking for a way to make playing this game smoother, or at least worth playing.

j1zzpep

Sep 16, 2023
are there any tips to increase fps? This game feels very heavy on my PC (i5-3, 730mx, 8gb), I know my PC specs are very low, that's why I'm looking for a way to make playing this game smoother, or at least worth playing.
sometimes dxvk has made some games performant for me

or disable some stuff in windows can help with performance sometimes

gtdqrhm343

Jan 2, 2023
Where is possible to fight Semi (the female wrestler)?
I saw there's an animation in the gallery with her, but I never found her in the game (unless she appears in something like the 150th wave...never had the will to reach such wave o_O).

Reactions: dragongodprince
2.90 star(s) 77 Votes