sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
He could switch and give backers what they want anytime.
And kill his Patreon cash-cow?
I think not.
Have to keep that metaphorical Subscribestar carrot dangling in front of everybody to keep that glimmer of hope up, while at the same time not actually giving the current Subscribestar backers anything unique.
You'd think it'd be an obvious choice, for Patrons to switch to Subscribestar because they're getting the same thing anyway; either they're sticking with Patreon because Patreon handles more methods of payment, or they're just passive-pledged and don't really pay attention to it.
I've said it before and I still stick by it, if Ero was serious about switching to Subscribestar so he 'could defeat Patreon's unjust censorship' or whatever, he'd put a reminder in every release post saying 'we could go back to un-censored animations if we all switched to Subscribestar' in every monthly update post.

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
So does this game have zero story right now? like not even an introduction to anything? as soon as I chose new game it just send me to the map and options to choose places. Is there really no information as to what is going on? Is that planned to be introduced later? I was looking at the trailer on the itch.io site and it had at least a little commentary and mention of where she was and looking for someone.

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
So does this game have zero story right now? like not even an introduction to anything? as soon as I chose new game it just send me to the map and options to choose places. Is there really no information as to what is going on? Is that planned to be introduced later? I was looking at the trailer on the itch.io site and it had at least a little commentary and mention of where she was and looking for someone.
Calling it a game is generous. Still alpha with like 1 mostly complete level at best. All his energy goes to making the bare minimum for a vertical slice look more enticing to potential new backers without any actual progress or content.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Nanapower

Jun 15, 2018
Lol he started screwing around with AI art. I guess that means another artstyle revamp! This patreon has been open for almost a decade and still nothing finished. He's only 6 months behind yandere dev in terms of keeping a grift running.
you are not bound to support or to pay them if you do not want or do not like the content to everyone there are 100000 games similar to this ! Some good some bad !
But i guess you like the game and therefore you have issues with what people want !
Devs are humans they have ideas and if he stop liking something he will just throw it into recicle bin !

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Been since Aug I came here.

What's new?

One pose maybe? And 100+ game fixes/optimizations?

Cool.

See you in another 6 months.

Nanapower

Jun 15, 2018
Been since Aug I came here.

What's new?

One pose maybe? And 100+ game fixes/optimizations?

Cool.

See you in another 6 months.
Yeah we all want our favorite games to have 30/50 stages and 1000 animations ! Just Play Moded Skyrim mate ! :)
There are 1000 Sex Animations + With 300 + Enemys + You can create any Character you want !
It takes like a month or two to get used to mod managers and etc . but after that you will have a game you will never delete !
You can even make 2 Games one for Fighting and Sex action and One for Quest and sex actions ! ETc.
I like Onyx cuz remind me of Mugen Games ! That still have over 100 Sex Characters and 1000 animations !
Its your Choice at the end !

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
Sooo 0.94.0 is just one new animation? Huh.
PD: for 0.94.0
Just paste that on: AppData\LocalLow\Eromancer\pure-onyx\Saves

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
The progress update looks decent, don't know whether or not a recycled post

The game update is still as monotonous as ever, though.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
I've actually attempted that before, although the UVs are all messed up and none of the rigs work. If you can fix them, they're yours.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thx il ask friend from deviant art if he can fix her

btw how u ripped her, ninjaripper ? could u try rip bones too ? if no ok its not hard to rig in blender lol theres alot yt tutorials keke

BlockHead

Jun 24, 2017
You know, I kinda like the new intro animations for the sex scenes (I've not checked in for a few versions). I know he had to change it up so it was less rapey due to Patreon, but I like that she appears into it.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
You know, I kinda like the new intro animations for the sex scenes (I've not checked in for a few versions). I know he had to change it up so it was less rapey due to Patreon, but I like that she appears into it.
I'll pass. It makes no sense. She gets beat up and then she wants to fuck them? It's retarded. The dev should have switched to SubscribeStar so he could make the game he wanted.

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes