SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
Need help setting up bepinex for a freecam D:
Managed to do it last year but lost the files and folders when I refreshed the system.

Apr 19, 2020
You know, I kinda like the new intro animations for the sex scenes (I've not checked in for a few versions). I know he had to change it up so it was less rapey due to Patreon, but I like that she appears into it.
Wait, which version was that change made in? As of 0.95? Or 0.94...

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
Wait, which version was that change made in? As of 0.95? Or 0.94...
January 2022. That's when they removed content due to censorship. It's been 2 years and some animations still haven't been re-done. That's how fast Eromancer "works"...
Anyway, you can still download the previous (uncensored) build (from November 2021) from kemono:

kiki boy

Aug 14, 2020
January 2022. That's when they removed content due to censorship. It's been 2 years and some animations still haven't been re-done. That's how fast Eromancer "works"...
Anyway, you can still download the previous (uncensored) build (from November 2021) from kemono:
tbh this version looks soooo dope

Apr 19, 2020
Yet he stuck with Patreon? Seems to me they're telling him what kinda game to make. Unless they decide to donate to him themselves, his supporters should have first say in what should be in the game. Always take your business elsewhere when someone tells you what you can't do.

Apr 19, 2020
How do you SAVE the game in that version? I've only seen a New Game option...

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Yet he stuck with Patreon? Seems to me they're telling him what kinda game to make. Unless they decide to donate to him themselves, his supporters should have first say in what should be in the game. Always take your business elsewhere when someone tells you what you can't do.
Ero stuck with Patreon because, like many of these dead-in-the-water games, they likely have an immense amount of "sub and forget" supporters who would be hard pressed to swap platforms and actively continue donating after seeing how little Ero has accomplished despite raking in hundreds of thousands of dollars off this "project".

I'm not gonna harp on about it since you can check just about every other page of this thread for direct discussion about it, but long story short Ero knows they would likely lose a lot of patrons (I'd bet more a huge chunk of them subbed years ago and forgot) and, worst of all, reignite expectations for them to put out content; those two things combined obviate why Ero stuck with Patreon despite their own promises, and also perfectly encapsulates why so many people regard them as a blatant scammer.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How do you hide the FPS from showing in game?

How do you zoom in during a sex scene during combat? - EDIT: Right Stick Up & Down.
- Someone tell the dev to make it so when you zoom in, it makes the sex scene the center of the camera's pivot, that way we don't have to even pan; I don't think panning is possible. EDIT: Huh, when the insect fucks her, the camera does zoom in directly on the sex scene, but for other anims it does not.

How do you pan left & right after zooming?

Is there an easier way to break when the NPC holds Onyx? Going left & right so fast is too difficult (I'm old, lol)

Pretty fun!

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 77 Votes