Sh1n_Malphur

Feb 22, 2021
Is there an option to let the foreplay scenes, where you have to press forward and back to get out, run longer than 2 seconds?

Last edited:

Reputable8754

Oct 1, 2018
GALLERY UNLOCKER

Tested on PURE ONYX_0.97.0

Modified the Eromancer.dll to make a console command that unlocks the gallery.

1. Make sure your save file in %localappdata%low\Eromancer\pure-onyx\Saves is Persistant2 or delete your save file.
2. Extract .rar into game folder
3. Click ` to open the console
4. Type unlockgallery
5. Click gallery
6. Enjoy :)

Last edited:

realish

Sep 12, 2023
GALLERY UNLOCKER

Tested on PURE ONYX_0.97.0

Modified the Eromancer.dll to make a console command to unlock the gallery.

1. Make sure your save file in %localappdata%low\Eromancer\pure-onyx\Saves is Persistant2 or delete your save file.
2. Extract .rar into game folder
3. Click ` to open the console
4. Type unlockgallery
5. Click gallery
6. Enjoy :)
yes it works perfectly but only unlocks for onyx but not the rest of the girls

disdain18

Feb 7, 2018
Is there any news on sounds? They mentioned at some point they would add it towards the end so they could have the voice actors work in one go,but well ... it's been very close to release now

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
Is there any news on sounds? They mentioned at some point they would add it towards the end so they could have the voice actors work in one go,but well ... it's been very close to release now
This game has less than 20% of the current planned enemy content. This is after 5 years of "development". At the current rate, it will take at least 20 years to get that content in game.
New planned content is added every month. And that's not counting all the other game elements such as story, stages, combat mechanics, RPG elements...

If at least 20 years left is "very close to release now" by your standards...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: [User Deleted]

disdain18

Feb 7, 2018
This game has less than 20% of the current planned enemy content. This is after 5 years of "development". At the current rate, it will take at least 20 years to get that content in game.
New planned content is added every month. And that's not counting all the other game elements such as story, stages, combat mechanics, RPG elements...

If at least 20 years left is "very close to release now" by your standards...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will tell you what i'm smoking. i'm smoking I never played this game outside of the very first demo and I logically assumed that when a game is at 0.97 version it is close to release. That's what I'm smoking lol

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
I will tell you what i'm smoking. i'm smoking I never played this game outside of the very first demo and I logically assumed that when a game is at 0.97 version it is close to release. That's what I'm smoking lol
In that case, welcome to the thread!

As the old saying goes, "When you assume, you make an ass of u and me".
Eromancer is the master of deception, he's been "developing" games for 10+ years and has so far produced 2 barely playable games in alpha state (MatM and PO).
Don't let the 0.97 fool you, enjoy it for what it is and keep your expectations as high as Eromancer's sincerity.

disdain18

Feb 7, 2018
In that case, welcome to the thread!

As the old saying goes, "When you assume, you make an ass of u and me".
Eromancer is the master of deception, he's been "developing" games for 10+ years and has so far produced 2 barely playable games in alpha state (MatM and PO).
Don't let the 0.97 fool you, enjoy it for what it is and keep your expectations as high as Eromancer's sincerity.
Well in 99% of the cases version 1.0 should be the actual release so "assuming" is kind of a generous word. I see how it is, honestly I wasn't planning on supporting anyway from the few comments that I've read here.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I'm gonna freeze myself like Judge Dredd.

Please wake me up when the is fully finished.

See you in 2092

Bye. :sleep:
I know its a joke but its kind of a sad reason to completely throw away everything in your life for the next decades just so you could skip the wait for this freakin scam of a project. Also what are the odds you never get defrosted because this game got cancelled?

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
I know its a joke but its kind of a sad reason to completely throw away everything in your life for the next decades just so you could skip the wait for this freakin scam of a project. Also what are the odds you never get defrosted because this game got cancelled?
is oki i'll still defrost :3

Reactions: stonegate8
2.90 star(s) 77 Votes