sleep3walker

Jan 26, 2024
Was exited when i saw a new animation with the group of cops. Pity its a looped animation that doesnt have a set up or pay off. Why does she looks like shes enjoying it at one point when the 2 cops are fighting over whos next?
From what it seams, you can switch between two modes Rough and Vanilla ... if you are not hardcore fan

sleep3walker

Jan 26, 2024
How about maybe finishing a level?
What I hope and I really hope , is that they hold up on stuff because they want to publish the game on Steam. And if it so they will need some fresh content. If they released everything (I really hope they have some stashed content, like boss fights ) at the date of the release there wont be any impact, because the "supporters" would already re-played it so many times it wouldn't be interesting.

Apr 10, 2019
Personally I was just a little miffed at the censorship and the effort put into the censorship that could have been spent elsewhere. If they go uncensored I'd probably subscribe regardless of how slow it is just for the animation quality. That's just par for the course for these kind of games usually. I only check back in a couple of times a year anyway.

Reactions: Chumpyman

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
What I hope and I really hope , is that they hold up on stuff because they want to publish the game on Steam. And if it so they will need some fresh content. If they released everything (I really hope they have some stashed content, like boss fights ) at the date of the release there wont be any impact, because the "supporters" would already re-played it so many times it wouldn't be interesting.
Doubt it. Not completing more than a single level (debatable) or having a coherent story (even a minimal one) in multiple years of development level is not a fresh content issue, especially when they're fine with showing off most of their sex scenes on Xitter. Right now there's just a paid tech demo with a few level concepts, some kinda decent sex that's mostly public, and combat that's unsatisfying yet hasn't been touched in ages.

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
Personally I was just a little miffed at the censorship and the effort put into the censorship that could have been spent elsewhere. If they go uncensored I'd probably subscribe regardless of how slow it is just for the animation quality. That's just par for the course for these kind of games usually. I only check back in a couple of times a year anyway.
Well that's how it is now without the Patreon there. All the rape shit is back, all uncensored, everything you want.

lolproglad

May 12, 2018
Let me guess the difference its just going to be her facial expression and the hearts that pop out of her head
There's actually a difference in animation. If there wasn't - nobody would complain about sticking to Patreon, only about patron-milking itself.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
There's actually a difference in animation. If there wasn't - nobody would complain about sticking to Patreon, only about patron-milking itself.
Cool. Are there previews somewhere of the different animations? Last updates I played before and after the non-con removal the only difference I noticed was her facial expression. I haven't tried or seen any previews of the recent releases.

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes