Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
The RPG wasn't a lie, rather a bait and switch! :O

I wonder if Ero remember forgotten concepts at all :unsure:
It's a possibility.
Maybe he doesn't repost old WiPs as new because he thinks his supporters are too stupid to notice but because he's so absent-minded and incompetent that he can't remember what he did a year ago.
I mean, he's the guy who "forgot" he had a twitter account for 3 months. And only yesterday he "remembered" the charger had a dick 4 years ago and tweeted about it.
:rolleyes:

Reactions: CourierNPC
May 3, 2022
btw this game is quite hella expensive for me that is dont get me wrong 8dollars isnt big but make it every month i couldve just saved it and bought a real game with real fun even tho it's details might be bad... like cod, game sucks but its ok i guess

dean027

May 3, 2018
I have discovered this game and I have tested it recently. If I put aside the poor update pb that I read on the previous posts, I like this game. Graphics and animation are really well done and no censorship as some other games of the same genre.
I don't know if the 0.96 will make great stuffs back but this game has a really high potential. For example if he adds more villains (and sex scenes), more outfit, more playable characters and ... let's dream : a character configurator like it already exist in some Unity based game. OK, maybe I'm too far for the moment.... and a 10 years plan :)

bangerdeeps

Apr 20, 2020
Mega link and Uploadhaven links look to have been contaminated. Downloads from each are malware installers, not the game. I don't know about the others, but I suspect their 0.95 versions will also contain malware.

Reactions: Dinglederper

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Mega link and Uploadhaven links look to have been contaminated. Downloads from each are malware installers, not the game. I don't know about the others, but I suspect their 0.95 versions will also contain malware.
I would advise being very careful with any links to this game. Ero has become increasingly paranoid and vindictive toward "pirates" in the last year or so, and they now think this site specifically is a "russian troll operation"...so yeah, would definitely be wary of them trying to "pwn us back" for pirating.

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes