Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Imho the only thing that would REALLY stop people from transitioning to Subscribestar from Patreon, is the fact that you need a credit card and can't use paypal (this is a issue for me personally for example).
I think in a lot of countries you can easily use things like Wise (which is objectively MUCH better than Paypal on every front I can think of), as well as all sorts of other wallet/middleman services (like AliPay/Wechat in China and wider Asia) that act as a "guard", if your issue is credit card information safety (though, your bank should have an option to always require authorization for any irregular payments...it's 2024 people).

Like, why people even use PayPal anymore? It's a shitty service...always was.

Because the folks that kept up with Eromancer and the overall output so far and kept supporting, imho aren't likely to stop their support now out of the blue.
Well, the amount of sleepers will be lower for some time...I assume about 20-30% of Patreons were sleepers that won't even know that something happened till they remember next year or something.

bob0119

Oct 8, 2019
They are businessmen. Everything you guys pay for is just a lubricant that works in their profit zone. In reality, you don't complain much about businesses.
There was a time when delivery of products was delayed by an average of a year due to a lack of car memory. But buyers who wanted it paid between $3000 and $30,000 in advance and waited.

The product was even handed over to the buyer, saying it was "new" even though we don't know when it was manufactured. Furthermore, the "increase in material costs" during the waiting period made it more expensive by $3 to $4000, but buyers waited with money.

Of course, there may be a big gap between the game's development team and the real-life company. But at least you're too subjective to think about the cost of buying any "product or commodity."

I'm still paying $5 a month to stupidly sad crap team. LOL

Reactions: MoreNow

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
Game skyrocketed in popularity partly because it fed the NC defeat / Ryona fetishes, which has since been removed. Doubtful it will ever regain it's peak popularity partly because of that, and partly because of it's rocky development road in recent years.

It started as a big fish in a small pond tag-wise, but now it's just another over promise, under deliver game seeking to maximize revenue by censoring itself and watering itself down to conform to every TOS possible. Same ole story, and inevitable that their efforts to evade violating TOS wasn't enough, happens too often when interesting game projects get a taste of success.

Last edited:

Licito

May 22, 2023
View attachment 1926760

Overview:
Pure Onyx is a classic beat ‘em up with RPG elements set in the world of our flagship title, Malise and the Machine. It follows heroine Onyx as she brawls her way through the dystopian streets of New Babylon, where she’ll encounter gangs, crime syndicates, a corrupt police force, and the bio-engineered horrors of the insidious Babel Corporation. It features fully animated, 3D art and is styled after 80s cyberpunk anime. Pure Onyx contains in-game, fully animated H content.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-25
Release Date: 2023-12-25
Developer: Eromancer - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.95
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Commands:

If the links are down, report it.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA - - -

Extra:
Soundtrack
Thank you Hunterx33 for sharing!

View attachment 980526 View attachment 980523 View attachment 980524 View attachment 980525
New update has add the cut content as he says any hero

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
I’m also curious to know the list of what have been removed and come back now with this last release.
All the intro (grab) and some transitional animations that were removed back in Jan 2022.
You can download the Nov 2021 build (which contains all the pre-censored animations) here:

...or wait for a hero

If you want me to be more specific, intros and some transitions from:
- Onyx + Thug
- Onyx + Thug & Runt
- Onyx + Chain (including + Runt and + Thug)
- Onyx + Vraxe (both standing and lift)
- Onyx + FemCop
- Onyx + FemCop & MaleCop

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
All the intro (grab) and some transitional animations that were removed back in Jan 2022.
You can download the Nov 2021 build (which contains all the pre-censored animations) here:

...or wait for a hero

If you want me to be more specific, intros and some transitions from:
- Onyx + Thug
- Onyx + Thug & Runt
- Onyx + Chain (including + Runt and + Thug)
- Onyx + Vraxe (both standing and lift)
- Onyx + FemCop
- Onyx + FemCop & MaleCop
The sex animations are better, but everything else? Really shows how all the little "nothing" updates added up.

Reactions: MoreNow

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Guys, is it possible to change the character's clothes?
Eromancer et al. spent quite some time perfecting their equipment degradation system, it was mentioned somewhere in 2020 and just last year they finally implemented it, I think. I'm afraid new clothes aren't going to be their priority at the moment since making Onyx fight with her birthday suit is still a newly added feature, which was previously a small, one-time mod by someone here.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Okay, I re-read the game description on page one and I found this: 1706234700417.png
Surely they did mention something about this in any progress update post? I wonder if we can beat the enemies up with RPGs! :D

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Okay, I re-read the game description on page one and I found this: View attachment 3295815
Surely they did mention something about this in any progress update post? I wonder if we can beat the enemies up with RPGs! :D
I wish that was the case. Imagine blasting blade bunnies into the next dimension with some Rocket Propelled Goodies.
On a side note, every single version on itch got updated with (OUTDATED VERSION) at once which meant 20+ updates flooded my feed and buried the good games.

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
I know it was meant to be a play on words, but you were closer than you think... :rolleyes:

Gun_Showcase.jpg Energy_Gun.jpg

Those are just 2 examples of prototypes back in 2019 that were classic Eromancer's bait and switch.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chumpyman

sleep3walker

Jan 26, 2024
I don't thing it was bait and switch ... I thing they had it planned but in time they revamped the whole model and this idea was left in the back .... plus from what I read in the comments people are more interested of H scenes .

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes