dean027

May 3, 2018
does anyone know how to view the Bunnies sex scenes in game (not via gallery)?
Not sure it's already in, I have never seen it during the game.

I'm surprised of something. Even if the .XX versions are in separated folders, the galleries I unlocked in the previous version are already unlocked in the new one. So where stored is the unclock information?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Not sure it's already in, I have never seen it during the game.

I'm surprised of something. Even if the .XX versions are in separated folders, the galleries I unlocked in the previous version are already unlocked in the new one. So where stored is the unclock information?
If I understood you correctly, you're looking for saves location.
C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\LocalLow\Eromancer\pure-onyx

Sometimes stuff like this is also implemented into system registery but that's an awful (as in messy) and dangerous (as in, it requires more access than it should ever need) practice that should be discriminated against.

Agito92

Mar 30, 2020
let me make is simpler for you, i didn't refresh the page before posting a reply so i'll let you deduce that one

didn't refresh page before posting
ehhhh, what ?

Could it be that your synapses work a little slower and that's why it took you so long to write a post? xD

I really don't know how you imagine realistically selling the time difference of two posts to us as "I forgot to refresh"

Reactions: Enigmanic

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Yall are expecting a lot: look at any other thread, nearly half the posts for any popular/eternally unfinished projects are "SAVE?! CAN HAVE SAVE?! SAVE PLS". I assume most of those people just look at the preview images, dick gets rock hard, and all thought/reading comprehension goes out the window in favor of "I'm not playing this shit, I just wanna beat this meat like a butcher, WHERE'S MY SAVE!?"

• Haha
Reactions: [User Deleted]

riztottiman

Nov 6, 2017
ehhhh, what ?

Could it be that your synapses work a little slower and that's why it took you so long to write a post? xD

I really don't know how you imagine realistically selling the time difference of two posts to us as "I forgot to refresh"
nah man, just priorities in life, but keep being amusing

• Haha
Reactions: Sarage
2.90 star(s) 77 Votes